The Gifted afterMath | Season 2 Episode 5

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Air date: October 30, 2018.

Now with Episode Preview:

Last edited:
Gotta say, Erg's talk to Blink about not hiding what she is, her real name and so on, reminds me of Magneto's talk with Pyro in X-2, when he called him a god among insects.

Not going to lie, after last week, the Purifiers were a little too real for me.

Am I the only one that's really interested in seeing the "Mutant core" that acid blood man mentioned? A team of navy seals with mutant powers going on missions sounds awesome. Give me that show.

Gotta say, Erg's talk to Blink about not hiding what she is, her real name and so on, reminds me of Magneto's talk with Pyro in X-2, when he called him a god among insects.
I liked that!! I just don’t agree with the way the writers used the M that mutant faces are branded with in the Comics. We have never seen theM explained anywhere and it has a history. It was first used to stigmatize mutants in concentration camps but Fox jumped straight to using it as a symbol of mutant pride. You gotta introduce the stigmatism first before it can mean anything imo. I get it as a fan, but I’d like to see this negative symbol reappropriated into something positive by the mutant culture the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"