Age of Ultron Age of Ultron

blalex620

Comics, Books, Games
Reaction score
Official title announced at Comic Con.

Sound off below

Doesn't Ant Man not happen til after Avengers 2 though?

I bet antman will be a bit of an origin story for Ultron...

Well I hope the only thing they're taking from Age of Ultron is the title. Not gonna lie, Ultron as a villain doesn't excite me nearly as much as Thanos did. But Joss has yet to let me down (just saw Much Ado About Nothing for the 2nd time tonight), so I'm psyched, regardless.

Ultron is my favorite avengers villain, so I am pumped haha

Something tells me Vin Diesel will the be the voice of Ultron.

Wow, Ive been throwing the idea around my head about Ultron being the forefront villain in the sequel and then Thanos showing up in the end to feast on what's left like the proverbial vulture. And now it might actually be a reality :wow:

Marvel can do no wrong. This movie is going to be amazing. I can not wait to see Ultron!

Proud to be on the first page.

The golden age of superhero movies

History is in progress.

I am excited about seeing Ultron in Avengers 2. His role as the villain makes me question how the villain angle of SW/QS is going to be handled, in reference to him.

I am excited about seeing Ultron in Avengers 2. His role as the villain makes me question how the villain angle of SW/QS is going to be handled, in reference to him.

mini-Masters of Evil led by Ultron?

Someone post pics and panels to immerse ourselves totally. :)

Huge news to come home to! Ultron was my 2nd choice after the MOE. Seems like they're going to wait to at least the 3rd movie for Thanos and I'm glad that they are being patient.

Wow! What a surprise! I'm glad it isn't called Avengers 2! I didn't think they would do Ultron until after Ant-Man!

HAIL MARVEL! :p

Disappointed. Ultron is a great villain, but they are naming the film after one of the worst Marvel events... Uggh.

Someone post pics and panels to immerse ourselves totally. :)

999359_10151784964561788_969420701_n.jpg

only pic I've seen so far.

Disappointed. Ultron is a great villain, but they are naming the film after one of the worst Marvel events... Uggh.

I wouldve originally said they name it "Ultron Imperative" but maybe they are doing "Thanos Imperative" for A3 and wanted to save it. See what I mean?

So Age of Ultron is relevant, and unique and it doesn't have to be about the AoU from the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"