Agent Carter Agent Carter - S01E05 "The Iron Ceiling"

Intouch

Civilian
Reaction score
Debriefing Marvel's Agent Carter: The Iron Ceiling
Learn about Peggy's first official mission and who she calls in for backup in a new episode, airing February 3 on ABC!

Peggy Carter finally heads out on an official mission and she brings backup she can trust!

Read the official synopsis for the fifth episode, "The Iron Ceiling", below and tune in to "Marvel's Agent Carter" Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. Make sure to follow @AgentCarterTV on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agent Carter" on Facebook for all the latest updates!

The Iron Ceiling" - Peggy is finally trusted with a mission and calls upon her trusted Howling Commandos squad for backup. But her cover could be at risk when SSR Chief Dooley also sends Agent Thompson with her, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," Tuesday, February 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Eddie Shin as Agent Li, Greg Serano as Agent Ramirez, Neal McDonough as Dum-Dum Dugan, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Leonard Roberts as Happy Sam Sawyer, James Austin Kerr as Junior Juniper, Richard Short as Pinky Pinkerton, Ralph Brown as Dr. Ivchenko and Jared Gertner as cryptographer.

"The Iron Ceiling" was written by Jose Molina and directed by Peter Leto.

tumblr_niwesblJ1t1rs6srao1_1280.png

Hmmm, I think I recognize that fake snowy forest from Providence in AOS.

10 minutes!!!! gotta make rounds brb

gah! students are even more noisy than usual!

Man, I missed most of a flash back for Dottie. She was flashing back to training as a kid, like BW might.

For a second, I thought you were referring to the kids in the flashback. Snapping a kid's neck can be noisy ;)
no college students lol They all have to take a test on the resource center's computers

They just came back in the middle of the episode?

Howling Commandos show up again :)

Where and when did the flashback take place, i was too far from the television.

1937, iirc.

Looks like Peggy's cover is slipping.

ETA: Daredevil teaser of a teaser!

Susan figured out the Blonde was Peggy!

Oh boy!!

uh oh Suso noticed a scar on Peggy's shoulder and looked for it on the pics taken of the blond

Where and when did the flashback take place, i was too far from the television.
At the beginning of the Show missed the WHERE tho 1937 like MM said I assumed Russia was where it was at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"