Agent Carter Agent Carter - S01E08 - "Valediction"

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
http://marvel.com/news/tv/24050/debriefing_marvels_agent_carter_valediction

Debriefing Marvel's Agent Carter: Valediction

Leviathan corners Peggy when she's most vulnerable and the SSR finally close in on Howard Stark!

Read the official synopsis for the [eighth] episode, ["Valediction"] below and tune in to "Marvel's Agent Carter" Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. Make sure to follow @AgentCarterTV on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agent Carter" on Facebook for all the latest updates!

"Valediction" - Peggy faces the full fury of Leviathan, as Howard Stark makes his return in the explosive season finale of "Marvel's Agent Carter," Tuesday, February 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, Ralph Brown as Dr. Ivchenko, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Walker Roach as "Captain America" Radio Actor, Erin Torpey as "Betty Carver" Radio Actor, Ralph Garman as Radio Announcer, Dajuan Johnson as Officer Pike, Glen Taranto as Detective Prendergast, Kevin Ashworth as Agent Fisher, Patrick Smith as Agent Butch Wallace, Matt Raimo as Reporter #1, Ward Roberts as Reporter #2, John Prosky as Senator Walt Cooper, Gerald Webb as Prison Guard, and Christopher Poehls as Ground Crewman.

"Valediction" was written by Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters and directed by Christopher Misiano.

Promo:
http://youtu.be/J5c9O4AkCn4

Why on earth are the SSR closing in on Stark still? Did they not just see that guy escape?!

Why on earth are the SSR closing in on Stark still? Did they not just see that guy escape?!

Maybe like Jarvis they nonsensically blame him for Dooley's death.

Really, the inventions were stolen from Stark's vault. What's the SSR doing messing around with them when a) it's stolen property b) they obviously don't have near the scientific intelligence to figure out what anything does and they've been told they're dangerous and c) their internal security stinks to high heaven?

Who gets shot, I wonder.

Wonder what happened to the last man standing in the theatre. Did he/she perhaps die of his/her wounds, or is the gas also lethal, aside from making people kill each other?

Wonder what happened to the last man standing in the theatre. Did he/she perhaps die of his/her wounds, or is the gas also lethal, aside from making people kill each other?
He went outside, and was mocked by Valentine who shot him. Oh wait, wrong series :woot:

He went outside, and was mocked by Valentine who shot him. Oh wait, wrong series :woot:

Valentine, huh? Okey dokey, off to google to figure a new one out.

Edit: Well that was just a quagmire waiting to happen.

Last edited:
JUST 2 WORDS.......

DOTTIE

STAIRWELL :wow::wow:

Haha that church scene in Kingsman was one of the most awesome and violent scene I have witnessed in cinema.

Oh so that's what the reference was from. Got it.

I'm not sure Stark should be judging when it comes to lack of security, though.

Argh, can't believe the show is over tomorrow :'(

So sad I won't be getting any more Atwell Tuesday night goodness for a while after tonight.

I am really going to miss this show. Everything about it has been so brilliant

Well hopefully it will continue Hoy

5yULZJv.gif

"Don't kill Dottie...Don't kill Dottie...Don't kill Dottie..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"