Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x010 "Past Life" Discussion Thread

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
The team has one final chance to return to their timeline, but it may have consequences.

Well, he enjoys guns.

Coluson is dying. My guess they try to save him and accidentally unleash Graviton.

They're cutting it pretty close.

Deke did not disappoint.

:cmad:Four freaking weeks?!?!?!?!?:cmad:

They killed off a lot of characters there. Now we got to see what they return to.

Four weeks later, they'll be coming in right after the Black Panther aftermath and maybe right into Infinty War.

Why didn't past Yoyo tell Mack in Spanish that there was another one of her around? That felt so easy.

Why didn't past Yoyo tell Mack in Spanish that there was another one of her around? That felt so easy.

It added to the shock value if Mack thought that it was current Yo Yo.

How is Deke supposed to be able to survive in the past if he wasn't born until decades in the future? Wouldn't messing around in the past potentially cause him his existence in the future?

The Kree blood in Coulson's system is killing him, so how do they rectify this? Would more Kree blood heal him or make matters worse?

The amputee Yo-Yo reveal might be the most shocking thing I've seen in the entire MCU.

The Kree blood in Coulson's system is killing him, so how do they rectify this?

They don't, would be my guess.

The Lighthouse arc was really excellent! I can't wait to see what happens next when the show comes back.

It added to the shock value if Mack thought that it was current Yo Yo.

Forced shock value.

Don't get me wrong, I liked this episode, I was genuinely surprised that Yoyo was the seer but that felt like such an obvious thing.

I'm glad Kassius is dead.

How is Deke supposed to be able to survive in the past if he wasn't born until decades in the future? Wouldn't messing around in the past potentially cause him his existence in the future?

Seeing as we were left with the feel good Flint and Tess grafting asteroids to the existing chunk of Earth I guess is that they are going with the divergent timelines theory.

Seeing as we were left with the feel good Flint and Tess grafting asteroids to the existing chunk of Earth I guess is that they are going with the divergent timelines theory.

That or they fail and have to do it again.

Forced shock value.

Don't get me wrong, I liked this episode, I was genuinely surprised that Yoyo was the seer but that felt like such an obvious thing.

I'm glad Kassius is dead.

I don't think it was obvious, but they laid proper groundwork so we could figure it out ourselves. It was certainly my main theory, but only because it was the most dramatically interesting theory.

I did not like the Mack beat down. It felt staged. Yo Yo should have been in the fight. She has super speed and left the other Elena before the Kree arrived. I liked that Simmons got revenge on Kassius but the beat down should not have happened. It was just there for melodramatic effect. We got to see Yo Yo cry for Mack. Could have been written better.

So if they do "let" Coulson die, and they get a 6th season, are they going to shoehorn Daisy in as the head of SHIELD then? :(

So if they do "let" Coulson die, and they get a 6th season, are they going to shoehorn Daisy in as the head of SHIELD then? :(

It would probably be May that would become the new head of Coulson's team or maybe they could get Cobie Smulders back as Maria Hill.

Didn't Deke die in the explosion?
Seems so

I wouldn't mind that as a series finale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"