Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x13 "Principa" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by tbg, Mar 12, 2018.

1. tbg

tbg Well-Known Member

2. Overman27pj

Overman27pj Well-Known Member

Back to the grind!

3. tbg

tbg Well-Known Member

[YT]5YnHTyYfsMg[/YT]

Hate to say it but this one doesn't really give much of a bump to the episode.

4. chicagodave

chicagodave Well-Known Member

The yo yo stuff has been heartbreaking natalia is doing some amazing acting. Good episode however the ruby storyline seems out of place i hope there's a payoff coming soon because for now its not that interesting.

5. KevTravels

KevTravels Well-Known Member

Gotta lack Mack...Hammer

6. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

Anybody else notice the throw away line by Daisy about the only gravitomium in this timeline. Daisy at least is going with the split timeline theory of time travel.

Another random note in every scene in the Lighthouse we had random S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents walking in the aisles. A lot more than one quinjet load given the size of the place.* While not what Director Fury had or Coulson when working for the US government S.H.I.E.L.D. is a thing again.

7. ComicChick

ComicChick Hurricane-ing

i'm interested in what the deal is with Ruby, because i'm not really interested in her yet.

the team has lil Strucker and Creel, and Ruby. let's see where this goes, i guess.

i wonder if deke is going to tell Fitz and Simmons he knows who they are

8. <(o_o)>

<(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

Deke will probably reveal the big news to Fitz & Simmons just before he dies sacrificing himself for one of them.

9. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

Twas an interesting ep. LOVED seeing Zeck have that 'haunting' of his mother, saying that phrase, then him seeing Gemma and yo-yo, and putting 2 and 2 together..

Wonder how long its gonna be before he confronts them about being his grand parents?

It also makes me wonder. IS mommy dearest trying to start her own super team?

And Phil's "You can't touch this" quip!!

10. Uskok

Uskok MCU fan

So, Carl Creel's powers are the result of Baron von Strucker's experiments. Hale once knew von Strucker and wants to know all of his secrets which now only Werner/Alex knows thanks to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s messing with his head. Ruby wants Werner/Alex's help to overthrow her mother. Yo-Yo will soon have a pair of new arms and Deke knows that Fitz and Simmons are his grandparents. Not bad.

11. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

It did seem like that they were suggesting that Werner/Alex also had some kind of enhanced memory or total recall.

12. Uskok

Uskok MCU fan

Exactly. Thanks to the Centipede Project's Theta Brain-Wave Frequency Machine (which was confiscated by S.H.I.E.L.D.) Werner von Strucker now remembers everything he has ever heard and seen.

13. Monsieur Xavier

Monsieur Xavier Recycled

One of Busey's code name was Marion Cobretti !

14. Tymminator

Tymminator The Main Man in Minnesota

Good episode.

15. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

That does seem to be the plan. But only Ruby seems to be all in with evil intent. However the prime target for Ruby and von Strucker seems to be General Hale.

Did she call their LMD super mechs? I was expecting old S.H.I.E.L.D tech for Yo-yo's arms.

16. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

Also, i wonder why no one else ever found/passed that floating ship in the air?

17. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

It's a big planet if no one is actively pinging that location with a radar then it might as well not be there. Just as we are to assume that the destroyer fell harmlessly into an empty ocean

18. fire117

fire117 Well-Known Member

That's a very good question. Maybe General Hale's planes found it first and they put up a exclusion zone around the area. To prevent others finding it.

19. scarlet-witch

scarlet-witch Heart of Fire

I'm watching this now, and I'm getting annoyed again that Yo Yo hasn't told everyone that they need to let Coulson die.

(unless she does later in the episode, if so, ignore me)

20. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

Enoch may have believed prophecy, however humans don't just lie back and accept things. Even those who think that their god said so.. At the moment as a traumatic amputee who hasn't been through therapy even if Elena started saying what I learned from my future self can't be changed you must let Coulson die like he asked there is no way Daisy or May would accept that. After all they are Inhuman and human and where there is life there is still hope.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  21. <(o_o)>

<(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

How will letting Coulson die save earth? They didn't originally go into the future to save Coulson they went to uncover the truth of what happened to earth. Unless they stupidly go back to the future to get whatever Cassius is using to bring the dead back the life, then there is no reason to go back into the future.

22. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

I agre. WE keep seeing people say "Let XYZ happen" and the others refuse, even putting their own butts on the line to stop it.. Like Yo-yo did in not leaving Mac in the framework, or Fitz not stopping his search for Gemma..

If Yo-Yo tells them what her future self said, the team would imo do the opposite.

23. ComicChick

ComicChick Hurricane-ing

I’m sorry but if I was yo-yo I would still be drugged out of my mind with the pain of losing both my arms and the mental craziness I’d be going through in trying to deal with it. Plus she already hinted at phantom pains too.

I’m not too sure she is fully aware of what’s going on outside her room right now, and for the most part, she might not even be in a mindset to care.

24. Guard82

Guard82 Well-Known Member

Best line once again from Coulson: "Mack Hammer. Can't touch this."

Haha, Coulson's terrific one-liners have always been one of my favorite parts of this series. :)

25. Spider-Fan

Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014 Champion

Solid episode. I really want to know more about this new team they're forming. Kind of like Masters of Evil-lite.

Though the guy playing Strucker's son SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! His line delivery is painful.