Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E3 "Making Friends and Influencing People"

Uskok

MCU fan
Reaction score
Episode 2.03 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be called "Making Friends and Influencing People"

I just rewatched the first season and at some point, I think it was Garrett, in passing said to Raina "... your power to influence... ". Now I can't find that scene. Does anyone else remember that?

I don't think it was quite that explicit. I remember talking about her "gifts." But I can't remember the exact context either.

Yea, I think the text was akin to "you're gifted at influencing people in order to get things done", but the subtext plainly hinted at something extra-human in play.

I don't think it was quite that explicit. I remember talking about her "gifts." But I can't remember the exact context either.

Right, now that I think about it, the word wasn't "influence". I think the quote was more like "your gift of persuasion", because now I remember automatically thinking of Purple Girl/Persuasion.

Speaking of purple-skinned people with gifts of persuasion... maybe a certain man of purple shows up here?

Speaking of purple-skinned people with gifts of persuasion... maybe a certain man of purple shows up here?

I would think he would debut in the Jessica Jones Netflix show before he would appear on Agents Of Shield.

"Making Friends and Influencing People" - Coulson and his team race against HYDRA to get to Donnie Gill--a dangerous gifted with the ability to freeze objects--while Simmons is caught in the crossfire on Tuesday, October 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m.ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Dylan Minnette as Donnie Gill, Simon Kassiandes as Sunil Bakshi, Adam Kulbersh, as Kenneth Turgeon, Maya Stojan as Agent 33, David Diaan as Elias, Jarrod Crawford as Lead Hydra Agent, Nicholas Roth as Second Hydra Agent, Mo Darwiche as Ship's Captain, and Jesse D Goins as Theo.

"Making Friends and Influencing People" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Bobby Roth.

Seems like they are in a race to get to
Blizzard before HYDRA does..
also there is an Agent 33..
this is supposed to be Kara Lynn Palamas, a Level 9 agent in the comics

Cool! I've been looking forward to seeing Donnie Gill return as Blizzard. I'm curious to find out what Donnie has been doing all this time since we last saw him. And it'll be interesting to see what happens when S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra both encounter him.

Cool! I've been looking forward to seeing Donnie Gill return as Blizzard. I'm curious to find out what Donnie has been doing all this time since we last saw him. And it'll be interesting to see what happens when S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra both encounter him.

Sitting in Jail...

Anyone has a youtube version of the clip from the episode?

Thanks Fire... that clip seems to be missing some part at the end..

Here's the clip on Marvel's official youtube account:

I hope Ward stays bearded

Seems like they are in a race to get to
Blizzard before HYDRA does..
also there is an Agent 33..
this is supposed to be Kara Lynn Palamas, a Level 9 agent in the comics

According to the description at Comicvine
"Agent 33 is a researcher and historian who has a special interest in classical mythology."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"