Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 15 "Yes Men" Discussion Thread

Whiskey Tango

Avenger
Reaction score
OdoVVoC.jpg

"When Coulson and his team are attacked by Lorelei—a deadly seductress who escaped from Asgard—Thor’s Lady Sif, her longtime nemesis, steps in to try to save them."

Guest Starring: Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif; Elena Satine as Lorelei; Maximiliano Hernandez as Agent Sitwell; Dylan Bruno as Rooster; Alicia Lagano as Rosie; Allan Graf as Sheriff; Rob Belushi as Jimmy.

Director: John Terlesky
Writer: Shalisha Francis
Original Air Date: March 11, 2014

Image Gallery

Preview:

Clip #1`

Clip #2

Last edited:
Actually really looking forward to this one.

Lorelei's cameo was cool (like her accent to). Was she much of a fighter in the comics, because it looks like she's going toe to toe with Sif in the preview?

I hope this episode will answer as to whether Thor learned about Coulson's miraculous survival/resurrection off-screen or whether he will after Sif's encounter with him.

Heck, I'm kind of hoping that we get to hear, even a small tidbit, on what Thor might be doing at the moment after the events of "TDW".

I hope this episode will answer as to whether Thor learned about Coulson's miraculous survival/resurrection off-screen or whether he will after Sif's encounter with him.

Heck, I'm kind of hoping that we get to hear, even a small tidbit, on what Thor might be doing at the moment after the events of "TDW".

Thor: Man, it sucks what happened to Phil Coulson. Killed right in front of very own eyes and I couldn't do anything about it.
Heimdall: What do you mean?
Thor: When Loki stabbed him through his heart, I was stuck inside a chamber built for the Hulk
Heimdall: But... Phil Coulson is not dead... I can see him sitting Starbucks right now as we speak.
Thor: NICK FURY!!!!!

I have to say, I love Lorelei's dress, I know some people were worried but I think the knocked it out of the park!

Thor: Man, it sucks what happened to Phil Coulson. Killed right in front of very own eyes and I couldn't do anything about it.
Heimdall: What do you mean?
Thor: When Loki stabbed him through his heart, I was stuck inside a chamber built for the Hulk
Heimdall: But... Phil Coulson is not dead... I can see him sitting Starbucks right now as we speak.
Thor: NICK FURY!!!!!
I lol'd

I would think that Thor would simple yell FUUUURRRY instead of using her real name.

BTW, since I don't think it's been posted in this thread yet, here's the promo for the episode:

One thing I found oddly interesting (though maybe this is just me), but it looks like in this episode they have the Bifrost beam coming in at more of a diagonal angle when in the Thor movies it's always appeared to be a straight up & down verticle beam

BTW, since I don't think it's been posted in this thread yet, here's the promo for the episode:

One thing I found oddly interesting (though maybe this is just me), but it looks like in this episode they have the Bifrost beam coming in at more of a diagonal angle when in the Thor movies it's always appeared to be a straight up & down verticle beam

If I recall correctly, it's at a similar angle when Thor leaves Vanaheim.

they upgraded it after thor destroyed it

It all depends on how the stars and planets align -- time of year, time of day, etc...

You should see what the beam looks like 12 hours later, when Earth has rotated out of Asgard's line-of-sight. The beam appears to come up from under the ground, through the Earth... :o

It all depends on how the stars and planets align -- time of year, time of day, etc...

You should see what the beam looks like 12 hours later, when Earth has rotated out of Asgard's line-of-sight. The beam appears to come up from under the ground, through the Earth... :o

Like a Bifrost bidet.............

:dry:

okay now that just sounds wrong :funny:

Looking forward to more of Jaimie Alexander. :hrt:

It's weird, it seems this episode is a bit out of place for what's been going on. Seems like there will be some more Ward/May development, but I tend to believe that somehow this whole Lorelei/Sif thing will have something to do with the rest of the season. "Everything is connected" in the show so one way or another it matters going forward. Curious to see what happens in the upcoming episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"