Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.21.22 - "S.O.S" (Season Finale)

iambranded

Civilian
Reaction score
Agents-of-SHIELD-S02E18-Ward-Coulson.jpg

“S.O.S.,” Part One and Part Two – S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe. Coulson and his team will be forced to make shocking sacrifices that will leave their relationships and their world changed forever, on the two-hour season finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D,” Tuesday, May 12(9:00-11:00 PM, ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.
Guest starring on “S.O.S.,” Part One are Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Kyle Maclachlan as Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Maya Stojan as Kara/Agent 33, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Kyle Mattocks as Agent Harris, Ryan Powers as S.H.I.E.L.D. tech agent and Alicia Vela-Bailey as Alisha.
Guest starring on “S.O.S.,” Part Two are Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie, Kyle Maclachlan as Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Maya Stojan as Kara/Agent 33, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Brendan Wayne as Jiaying’s assistant, Robert Reinis as bartender, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Alicia Vela-Bailey as Alisha and Anthony D. Washington as TAC agent #3.
“S.O.S.,” Part One was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Vincent Misiano.
“S.O.S.,” Part Two was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Billy Gierhart.

“S.O.S.,” Part One and Part Two – S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe.

This could mean that HYDRA is still strong despite
Baron von Strucker's death in Age of Ultron
or that the war between the S.H.I.E.L.D. factions continues.

Please more of Bakshi & Ward together, writers!
We wanna see Bakshi as Ward's permanent submissive & servile toady!
Please let them have many episodes together! A bromance, a shipmance!
>>Bakward can be their portmanteau/ slash-name!
Please let them actually develop a bond both in this season and on next year's season! Let Bakshi be Ward's slave! It would be both hilarious and gratifying!

free screenshot software

pic host

Come on, SHIELD writers (Zbyszewski, Owusu-Breen, Fletcher, Greenberg, Bell, Judkins, LeFranc, Tancharoen, & Whedon)! You know you want them slashed!
Let these two villains, the two best villains of the show, have next season together to contrive and plot and be evil together! They don't need to be Hydra or Shield. ...They'll be Team BAKWARD!!!

The season finale is going to be crazy with everyone at each other's throats and Ward/Agent 33 doing god know's what for whatever reason.

so Alicia is the MCU version of

Jaimie Madrox then ?

15driht.jpg

"I am sorry May you are not welcome here!"

Love that line.

[YT]-f3QLvEZ7qg[/YT]

"SHIELD must be destroyed!" ~ Jiaying

Lady, Captain America already said that, and did his best to do that. He failed to eliminate SHIELD, I highly suspect you won't have much better luck.

Given the events of last night's episode, the fact that
Strucker is dead and HYDRA is in pieces, meaning SHIELD doesn't particularly have a traditional foe anymore
and given the preview for the finale, it appears that the course has been set for a while to be "All Inhumans, all the time!"

:whatever:

The tie-in with AoU was incredibly weak, this entire season has been incredibly weak, and frankly I'm starting to doubt whether I'm going to be interested in Agents of MRD...I mean SHIELD...beyond this season.

How is it that Marvel can be botching this so badly, with such a well constructed Cinematic Universe, while the CW seems to be hitting it completely out of the park with The Flash, Arrow and another spin-off in the works, but without a cinematic universe to prop it up?

"SHIELD must be destroyed!" ~ Jiaying

Lady, Captain America already said that, and did his best to do that. He failed to eliminate SHIELD, I highly suspect you won't have much better luck.

Given the events of last night's episode, the fact that
Strucker is dead and HYDRA is in pieces, meaning SHIELD doesn't particularly have a traditional foe anymore
and given the preview for the finale, it appears that the course has been set for a while to be "All Inhumans, all the time!"

:whatever:

The tie-in with AoU was incredibly weak, this entire season has been incredibly weak, and frankly I'm starting to doubt whether I'm going to be interested in Agents of MRD...I mean SHIELD...beyond this season.

How is it that Marvel can be botching this so badly, with such a well constructed Cinematic Universe, while the CW seems to be hitting it completely out of the park with The Flash, Arrow and another spin-off in the works, but without a cinematic universe to prop it up?

This season and 85% of last season has been great. not sure what show you are watching

This season and 85% of last season has been great. not sure what show you are watching

Flash and The Arrow(which has been pilloried all season long) I guess.

No mention of Gotham though .Strange

Please more of Bakshi & Ward together, writers!
We wanna see Bakshi as Ward's permanent submissive & servile toady!
Please let them have many episodes together! A bromance, a shipmance!
>>Bakward can be their portmanteau/ slash-name!
Please let them actually develop a bond both in this season and on next year's season! Let Bakshi be Ward's slave! It would be both hilarious and gratifying!

free screenshot software

pic host

Come on, SHIELD writers (Zbyszewski, Owusu-Breen, Fletcher, Greenberg, Bell, Judkins, LeFranc, Tancharoen, & Whedon)! You know you want them slashed!
Let these two villains, the two best villains of the show, have next season together to contrive and plot and be evil together! They don't need to be Hydra or Shield. ...They'll be Team BAKWARD!!!

You do realize Bakshi is dead, right? As in... his body is completely gone.

You do realize Bakshi is dead, right? As in... his body is completely gone.

Uh, his post is pretty old, from before "Dirty Half Dozen". He spammed it in all the remaining four episode threads from the season.

so is Raina the Marvel Cinematic Universe version of Sonic the Hedgehog, since she has spikes coming out of her like a hedgehog?

so is Raina the Marvel Cinematic Universe version of Sonic the Hedgehog, since she has spikes coming out of her like a hedgehog?

Oddly enough, Skye made that joke/connection in last week's episode.

I hope Jaying survives! I want her to appear in the Inhumans film!

The thing that makes me most excited is that it's a two parter. I had only been looking at the current episode threads each week, then suddenly 'two-hour finale'. Everything else is also shaping up to be amazing, too, but 2 hours!!!

That comic cover is the most wonderfully old school thing I've seen in a long time.

It's not fair... It's not fair It's not fair, why do we half to have bad guys like Grant Ward on the show and Now Jiaying who i was hoping was not a villain and boy i sure was wrong she's just as evil as her husband Cal Gonzales was no threat to her, and she risks putting the other inhumans in danger by starting a war with Shield and covering it up by shooting herself. Why does she get so much praises? It reminds me of when everyone said Grant Ward is not evil shortly after he killed Victoria Hand but look at Grant now Hand wasn't his only victim. I hope she is killed off in the season finale unlike Ward which was a big mistake to let him comeback for season 2. Cal is still evil we all know what happened to those high school student football players after all that proves it..

First Tripplett and now Gonzales. The show is doing a good job of ridding the good characters. and I have autism aka mentally ******ed since i been told their the same and i don't need all of this stress on the show. They need to make it good again and i hope season 3 has a different storyline like introducing S W O R D or something . It would stress and depress me if the season finale finishes off with Shield thinking Gonzales wanted to kill her. people said Grant will seek redemption during season one when he first killed Victoria Hand but he never did he was only lying and this is the 3rd time he's tricked Coulson. and it's not mentioned what Grant Ward and Kara wanted with Morse

here are the things that will depress me if these things are on the season finale of agents of shield

Cal doesn't get killed off
Jiaying doesn't get killed off
Grant Ward doesn't get killed off
Gordon being the villain and knowing Jiaying would put the other inhumans in danger by starting a war with Shield but is covering it up too.
Raina being the villain
Bobbie Morse being killed off

I like the Hydra Storyline but they need to retire it now that Strucker is gone and the writers bring in something new. I did not like last night's episode and i hope Raina squeals on Jiaying to Shield....

I never been so depressed with Agents of Shield because i liked the first season and the second season until halfway through the Inhumans Story and now upset with tonight's episode it was so stressful...

This show needs to be good again and not prejudice =(

Anyway that's my rant. I just hope the season finale won't dissapoint me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"