Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.21.22 - "S.O.S" (Season Finale)

Now that the spinoff's dead for now, any setup that happens in the finale will be rather awkward.

WhiteWalker said:
Bobbi knew that Kara was being brainwash while at Hydra but couldn't help her without blowing her cover.
Yes. that's true. What's not clear is whether Bobbi was involved in a more active capacity.

Here's what I want to see:

Hunter going after Kara and Ward. He puts a bullet in Kara's head, killing her. Ward is shot, but survives. He gets locked up in Shield custody. Now he was to live with the guilt of Kara dying because of his greed and selfishness and practically making Kara get revenge. He never knew what was best for her. Ward only assumed so, because of what he would have done in her place.

The inhumans kicking shield's ass for trying to index their people. I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping this meeting would be of better terms. May is acting like a *****. Coulson is with Gonzalez and seems to think racial profiling is ok. I just hope Cal/Mr. Hyde doesn't hurt the science babies!

Raina and her powers could make for an interesting spinoff show. They could call it "That's so Raina."

G'day,

Listing is a step or two beyond racial profiling. But its apparently standard SHIELD practice so there's no reason why Coulson would be against it.

Ralph

Here's what I want to see:

Hunter going after Kara and Ward. He puts a bullet in Kara's head, killing her. Ward is shot, but survives. He gets locked up in Shield custody. Now he was to live with the guilt of Kara dying because of his greed and selfishness and practically making Kara get revenge. He never knew what was best for her. Ward only assumed so, because of what he would have done in her place.

The inhumans kicking shield's ass for trying to index their people. I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping this meeting would be of better terms. May is acting like a *****. Coulson is with Gonzalez and seems to think racial profiling is ok. I just hope Cal/Mr. Hyde doesn't hurt the science babies!

5 spoilers from the finale
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/0...s?hootPostID=fecdb188fb29e95b9214fbe8deeb6b57

“Bobbi doesn’t like needles.”
“Mack has an axe.”
“Casualties of war.”
“Coulson is going to lose something important.”
“Fitz and Simmons have a talk.”

Spoilers about Bobbi and Hunter
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/08/spoiler-room-scoop-once-bates-motel-castle-and-more

What’s going to happen to Bobbi on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Mitch

In some ways, Bobbi’s kidnapping is a good thing, because it’ll force Hunter to forgive her. “That’s going to be something that will test how much he cares,” Nick Blood tells me. “It’s easy to say you hate someone and you don’t care about them when they’re not under any threat, but the moment they are, all of a sudden it’s very real how you feel about them.” Suffice it to say, Ward and Kara better watch out—because “Lance is going to want to seek vengeance for what’s happened to Bobbi.”

Man, I hope Ward and Kara get what's coming to them.

G'day,

Listing is a step or two beyond racial profiling. But its apparently standard SHIELD practice so there's no reason why Coulson would be against it.

Ralph

Coulson is one of the INDEXs main advocates .

And from the start of Season 1 it has been an issue floating around .

Scorch was only picked up by HYDRA because they were using the INDEX.
Skye has always had a problem with it and the process of doing it going back to 1.09.Phil said at that point that they were going to have to work on the process but events overtook them .

But Phil was insisting to Skye that what HE wanted was INDEXing minimum from the Inhumans.Which makes you wonder what the worse options were.

Please can ward not get beaten by a girl again? So far may has beaten him up and skye has shot him. If it happens again it will be embarrassing.

This time Ward should achieve his goals. Whatever they are. Bobbi should survive. But ward and kara should escape. Leaving a storyline for season 3.

Please can ward not get beaten by a girl again? So far may has beaten him up and skye has shot him. If it happens again it will be embarrassing.

This time Ward should achieve his goals. Whatever they are. Bobbi should survive. But ward and kara should escape. Leaving a storyline for season 3.

What's wrong with being beat by a girl? :huh: Bobbi and May are some of SHIELD's top agents, and as for Skye her's was a sneak attack. Unless I'm forgetting some episodes I'm not even sure if either (May and Bobbi) have lost a fight. If this part sound rude its not suppose to be, but this is 2015 haven't we move on from being embarrass by being beaten by a girl? Ward is a villain and and most of the good guys that could fight are woman, so he probably does have a higher chance at being beat by a girl. If anything I think both Kara and Bobbi should both kick his a$$.:word:

I think towards the end of the season I think SHIELD (or at least those who is loyal to Coulson) will either end the indexing process or make it optional for the inhumans. If Skye is going to be on SHIELD's side by the end of the season, I do think that something is going to have to change. Gonzalez did say that Coulson did love Skye like a daughter so I could see him by the end of the season have a change of heart about it and would want what is best for her.

I can't wait for the season finally, it looks like it is going to be awesome.

What's wrong with being beat by a girl? :huh: Bobbi and May are some of SHIELD's top agents, and as for Skye her's was a sneak attack. Unless I'm forgetting some episodes I'm not even sure if either (May and Bobbi) have lost a fight. If this part sound rude its not suppose to be, but this is 2015 haven't we move on from being embarrass by being beaten by a girl? Ward is a villain and and most of the good guys that could fight are woman, so he probably does have a higher chance at being beat by a girl. If anything I think both Kara and Bobbi should both kick his a$$.:word:

I think towards the end of the season I think SHIELD (or at least those who is loyal to Coulson) will either end the indexing process or make it optional for the inhumans. If Skye is going to be on SHIELD's side by the end of the season, I do think that something is going to have to change. Gonzalez did say that Coulson did love Skye like a daughter so I could see him by the end of the season have a change of heart about it and would want what is best for her.

I can't wait for the season finally, it looks like it is going to be awesome.

There is a reason why martial arts (including boxing) don't put women against men and usually have weight classes. This is because a good big guy should usually beat a good little guy. There are some exceptions but this is the general rule. Getting beaten up by a woman half your weight is embarassing, whatever year it is.
If you think that is sexist then fair enough. Then ask yourself would you hit a woman?

G'day,

I'm not sure indexing in itself is a big problem. Its similar to what national security agencies like FBI or ASIO have on potential terrorist. They probably (at least I hope they do) have records of associates of radical clerics, members or former members of militant Islamist organisations etc. As long as nothing happens this is not a problem but if there was something suspicious happening they know who to question first.

What Jiaying fears is that it will lead to something much worse. Her people being rounded up and imprisoned or worse.

ta

Ralph

Coulson is one of the INDEXs main advocates .

And from the start of Season 1 it has been an issue floating around .

Scorch was only picked up by HYDRA because they were using the INDEX.
Skye has always had a problem with it and the process of doing it going back to 1.09.Phil said at that point that they were going to have to work on the process but events overtook them .

But Phil was insisting to Skye that what HE wanted was INDEXing minimum from the Inhumans.Which makes you wonder what the worse options were.

There is a reason why martial arts (including boxing) don't put women against men and usually have weight classes. This is because a good big guy should usually beat a good little guy. There are some exceptions but this is the general rule. Getting beaten up by a woman half your weight is embarassing, whatever year it is.
If you think that is sexist then fair enough. Then ask yourself would you hit a woman?

With May, maybe, but Bobbi? Have you seen Adrianne Palicki? The woman's an amazon. Also, weight is far more important in boxing than in the more self-defence oriented martial arts. So long as you are faster and more skilled, you should be able to take down someone bigger than you, provided it doesn't become a grappling match.

As for the question 'would you hit a woman?', I would, in exactly the same way I'd hit a man: in self defence. There is no circumstance where it is OK to hit a man but not a woman.

G'day,

I'm not sure indexing in itself is a big problem. Its similar to what national security agencies like FBI or ASIO have on potential terrorist. They probably (at least I hope they do) have records of associates of radical clerics, members or former members of militant Islamist organisations etc. As long as nothing happens this is not a problem but if there was something suspicious happening they know who to question first.

What Jiaying fears is that it will lead to something much worse. Her people being rounded up and imprisoned or worse.

ta

Ralph

The equivalent here would be INDEXING every Muslim worldwide whether they have radical ties or not.By an agency that was only recently discovered to have been subverted by another entity that had ties going back to the Nazis and was planning to murder millions .

Its the INDEXING of an entire Race and not targeted

I'm just glad people IRL don't just have superpowers encoded in their DNA. It would give so much trouble. If it turns out one of them has abilities that could be extremely harmful or dangerous, you of course want to have some knowledge about who and what you're dealing with in case this person ever decides to use these powers in a harmful way or loses control. On the other hand, since it's part of their DNA it could be considered racial profiling and it would give them no privacy. And since the government and such in the MCU has often been infiltrated by mentally unstable businessmen, supernazi's and all kinds of people you don't want to have acces to a database of superpowered people it could be just as dangerous.

With May, maybe, but Bobbi? Have you seen Adrianne Palicki? The woman's an amazon. Also, weight is far more important in boxing than in the more self-defence oriented martial arts. So long as you are faster and more skilled, you should be able to take down someone bigger than you, provided it doesn't become a grappling match.

As for the question 'would you hit a woman?', I would, in exactly the same way I'd hit a man: in self defence. There is no circumstance where it is OK to hit a man but not a woman.

Fair enough. Put it this way then. I'd like him to win a fight for a change. Maybe beat up May. Then at some future point he can have a showdown with skye or bobbi and you're not sure that he will get his arse handed to him again.

It doesn't take a lot of strength to throw someone across the room using martial arts. It's not as if May or Bobbi are physically picking dudes up above their head and throwing them around like rag dolls.

Fair enough. Put it this way then. I'd like him to win a fight for a change. Maybe beat up May. Then at some future point he can have a showdown with skye or bobbi and you're not sure that he will get his arse handed to him again.

The thing is, Skye is superpowered now, and has shown that her training has really beefed her up. May and Bobbi have both gone toe to toe with superpowered people and held their own. Ward hasn't. At this point, I'd say he is the most skilled male fighter on the show, but May and Bobbi are on a whole other level from everyone else we've seen. I'd prefer they keep the power levels even, or else show some training that would explain the shift.

Realistically, if Ward has lost to them before, why should he be able to take them out later? He can blindside them, like with Bobbi, but in a fair fight, he's up against the very best SHIELD, and maybe even non-powered humanity has to offer. (Barring Black Widow and Hawkeye, who are on a similar level if not better, but again, Black Widow, the woman, is the stronger of that pairing, at close range, anyways.)

G'day,

ta

Ralph

the problem is if some anti islam nut gets elected or gets a promotion in the FBI and has a government list of a load of Muslims which as you point out persons on it may not have done anything wrong.

who controls information about you is a genuine concern for anyone.

The thing is, Skye is superpowered now, and has shown that her training has really beefed her up. May and Bobbi have both gone toe to toe with superpowered people and held their own. Ward hasn't. At this point, I'd say he is the most skilled male fighter on the show, but May and Bobbi are on a whole other level from everyone else we've seen. I'd prefer they keep the power levels even, or else show some training that would explain the shift.

Realistically, if Ward has lost to them before, why should he be able to take them out later? He can blindside them, like with Bobbi, but in a fair fight, he's up against the very best SHIELD, and maybe even non-powered humanity has to offer. (Barring Black Widow and Hawkeye, who are on a similar level if not better, but again, Black Widow, the woman, is the stronger of that pairing, at close range, anyways.)

Agree with the power level and maybe the fact he'd blindside them. Just think that he doesn't make a great antagonist if everytime we see him he gets beat up.
Or maybe he does get beat, then next season we see taskmaster or crossbones train him. Have him punished and turned into a proper weapon. At the moment although i like him he is a bit pityful.

Ok fair enough I know nothing about martial arts except that it looks cool. So I don't know the technical stuff that goes in to it. And I don't really mind if it was realistic or not as long as I find it entertaining.:yay: I know Ward is a bad guy and I'm indifference to him so I personally don't mind seeing him get beat up a bunch of girls, and personally I do think he does deserve it after everything that he did.
As for the last question I am a girl so, yeah.

didn't Ward fight and defeat some super soldier types in the first season?

i specifically remember in the episode were Raina used the machine to unlock

Coulsons memories of Ward defeating a super soldier 'one on one'

didn't Ward fight and defeat some super soldier types in the first season?

i specifically remember in the episode were Raina used the machine to unlock

Coulsons memories of Ward defeating a super soldier 'one on one'

Think he was with may. May had a go at him for taking a hit for her, thinking he did it because he had feelings for her.

Or was it a different one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"