Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD: The Comic?

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Sawyer, May 27, 2013.

1. Sawyer High King

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=45533
    I'd be on board. With Marvel doing GNs related to Castle and Once Upon A Time, it would almost seem nonsensical for them to not touch on Agents of SHIELD. And while I don't agree that appearances from the film leads is something that could never ever happen, a comic would be able to get away with more frequent appearances of guys like Fury, Cap, Banner, etc. than the series would be able to. Get on it, Marvel. :o:up:

2. Vartha Mod of Thunder

I'd LOVE to see a Comic Series on it.
    I really don't think there HAS been a strictly SHIELD book since Sterenko's run

3. Sawyer High King

I'd love to see Joss reteam with John Cassaday on an Agents of SHIELD comic.

4. Mr. Dent Registered

This is going to happen. I won't be picking it up, but it's going to happen without a doubt.

5. Xeno That's America's ass!

I would definitely read an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. comic book, particularly if it's Coulson-centric and set in the movie universe. Joss probably doesn't have the time or the inclination to write it, but perhaps Chris Yost is available.

A well-written book that explores the movie/TV universe of S.H.I.E.L.D. could do very well as a tie-in to the show. The writer could go into more depth about the superpowered characters the agents encounter without having to worry about budget and time constraints.

6. Sawyer High King

Well, I doubt Joss would write it either, but I'd rather it be someone of his own choosing or somewhat that he's worked with before, rather than one of Marvel's typical go-to guys.

7. lozzy.94 Im no Side-Kick

Although it will have nothing to do with the show I would love to see a Tie-in comic showing the back story to the story that Black Widow told to Loki about Hawkeye being sent to kill her but ending up recruiting her to SHIELD.

8. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Well I just finished reading Battle Scars with Nick Fury jr and Phil (cheese) Coulson and liked how they introduced both into the main line comics.
    I think a series would be great with them in it.