Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 10

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by Thread Manager, Jun 21, 2017.

1. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Back in the service

Oh Momma May!

#626 SPO2 Dalisay, Mar 6, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. KevTravels

KevTravels Registered

YoYo is still on the show right? It's been a while since I saw last season's episodes.

3. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Registered

I just want an Agent of SHIELD season where the group is not wanted by the authorities.

4. eon001

eon001 Registered

Still kinda bugs me the way they wasted Mockingbird. Her spin off show was a mistake from the beginning.

Why weaken AoS by removing her and putting her in a watered down spin off show? The Bobbi and Hunter eps were some of the best eps in AoS.

What could they have possibly explored in Marvels Most Wanted that they couldn't have just done in AoS?

I hope she makes a cameo this season like Hunter did in the last season.

scarlet-witch and Tymminator like this.
  5. Dark Raven

Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I don't know if she will. She's got the Orville now as one of the leads. Depends if AOS filmed at the same time as The Orville. Isn't this season of AOS mostly wrapped rather than filming as they go along?

6. SPO2 Dalisay

They were probably still thinking it is all connected and we can make a MCU TV franchise if we had more unique shows like NBC has with the Chicago series and CBS with the NCIS series..

7. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

What makes you think the spinoff would have been watered down? It seems to me the logic is "we like this character, let's see if we can give her more screentime."

8. eon001

eon001 Registered

I would have loved to be proved wrong, but like I said in my original statement,

What could they have possibly explored in Marvels Most Wanted that they couldn't have just done in AoS?

Human level spy espionage? There all concepts that are made for AoS. (I actually hoped that they would fold there plot-lines and talent into AoS story lines.)

Now if you said they were going to do Darkhold redeemers spin off show you could have more supernatural story lines that would get the same kind of screen-time on AoS.

Tymminator likes this.
  9. Speed Force

Speed Force Battinson

10. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

Every time I see a Last Supper metaphor, I struggle to remember where Judas was.

ludovica, Tymminator and SPO2 Dalisay like this.
  11. OnTheAir

OnTheAir Wakandan Ambassador

12. OnTheAir

OnTheAir Wakandan Ambassador

First clip:

13. SwiftFox

SwiftFox Registered

Anyone know who the actress they tackle to the ground is? And does she look a little green to you at the beginning of the clip?

14. SPO2 Dalisay

Brooke Williams

15. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Registered

I am guessing here but:

This is an alternate reality Coulson, therefore the events of End Game may have something to do with it.

16. terry78

terry78 BUY MY BOOK!!!!

Possibly. Though some of them should have gotten dusted.

17. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

It's not possible to believe, at this point, that the dustings will be reversed. Unless you think Black Panther and Spider-Man won't have their leads.

18. SPO2 Dalisay

I figure that if the snapture is reversed after the start of New York raid but before losing in Wakanda then AoS continuity holds. Since the Ghost Rider pod and Dr Strange alternate realities/universes have been in play.

19. Naglfar

Naglfar Registered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#644 Naglfar, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Mangle77 and Teelie like this.
  20. cronosred

cronosred Registered

21. wobbly

wobbly Occasional Scribbler

When did the Zephyr get inter stellar transport capabilities? I know it got an upgrade to allow it to function in space, but missed anything about it being able to jump around the galaxy (which is no small technological leap,).

And they would have better off not name dropping Thanos last season as the timeline makes no sense at all now. I've read the writers say this is all pre snap but it didn't take Thanos over a friggin year to click his fingers.

Was kinda hard to get into the episode wondering about that. Take that away it was an ok start, but for now this show ain't really 'connected' anymore.

22. SPO2 Dalisay

Head canon they salvaged the unit from the Confederation ship that crashed into Chicago. And/or General Hale's Hydra beaming technology. It sure looked like they only had one ready canister left when Simmons jumped them deeper into space instead of back home.

Of course they missed last year with Infinity War also some podcasters said that the closed caption was telling the story of a much larger attack then the raid on New York then the final audio dialog gave.

While they are separate from the Avengers continuity for sure at this point Sony and Spider-Man might just give them a way back in.

Nintendo likes this.
  23. darthcoolness3

darthcoolness3 Registered

24. wobbly

wobbly Occasional Scribbler

It was still linked (if tenuously) prior to this episode. They had direct tie in episodes to Winter Soldier and The Dark World, Sif guest starred twice, the Sovakia accords were employed after Civil War, and they spelled out Thanos was attacking Earth at the end of the last season.

Obviously that doesn't work now with the one year later and wtf no-one snapped to limbo for the next 4. Writers have said assume this is pre-snap but you have to ret-con the Thanos reference out of existence for that to work.

They kinda threw the 'its all connected' baby out with the bathwater on this one.

25. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

Panacea likes this.