Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was interesting the way this weeks ep started with the team in sync investigating a case and by the end everyone was at odds with each other.

I loved the scenes between May and Skye and I am intrigued by what Bobbi and Mack are up to. :hmm

Was I the only one who -during Fitz and Skye's interactions- thought that Fitz might be making these:

4435586-8434475726-5501a.jpg

I mean, he is the sci-tech guy, and he's the closest person to Skye at the moment
as long as they make the gauntlets look more badass than deathloks costume, i'd totally be down

I think the team will get too controlling of Skye and she'll be forced to leave on her own to figure out how to use her powers right. She becomes
street level superhero Quake who Shield then monitors. Maybe Fitz leaves with her and is her
Alfred in an apartment building.

Eventually they'll make up but I think it'd make for a good arc.

I think she'll go to Lincoln (Luke Mitchell's Inhuman character) in a future episode for guidance on how to control her powers.

I do wonder if the secret ops that Mockingbird and Mack are running could tie in to the stuff with the new SHIELD emblem and such.

you are probably right.

if its a coup what is the justification, where have the 'betters' been in the mop up operation against hydra.

if its to shut shield down as the logic in the winter soldier are we to presume mac and bobbi see no value in what this team has done while they where a part of it.

yeah possibly some new type of shield based on a philosophical point that isn't clear yet.

or money, no mention of quinn so far ths year.

What's everyone talking about with the "new emblem?" Am I not noticing something that everyone else is, because that bird doesn't look like it's change to me.

There was a BTS pic from before the show's return that showcased a set with that new logo all over it. Can't seem to remember it.

Loving this show, another great episode. Very curious what the deal with is Mack and Bobbi

Great episode, but i do have to admit, Skye is tiring me a little bit. "There's something very wrong with me", yes..emotionally. She's not the only inhuman, not even open to talking to others like her, she's just focusing on what's wrong with her, something others would see as a gift. I like the character and I get they are building her character but to me it's a bit over done.

Great episode, but i do have to admit, Skye is tiring me a little bit. "There's something very wrong with me", yes..emotionally. She's not the only inhuman, not even open to talking to others like her, she's just focusing on what's wrong with her, something others would see as a gift. I like the character and I get they are building her character but to me it's a bit over done.

Agreed on your points on Skye, it's making her a little annoying to me. Especially at the end when they're all arguing over her and Mack says they need protecting from her. And she looks at all them with that face and walks away all mad/angry. I was like oh please drama queen it's true they do need protecting from you. You have powers you can't control and are dangerous.

I felt it was all played pretty realistically.

Agreed on your points on Skye, it's making her a little annoying to me. Especially at the end when they're all arguing over her and Mack says they need protecting from her. And she looks at all them with that face and walks away all mad/angry. I was like oh please drama queen it's true they do need protecting from you. You have powers you can't control and are dangerous.

true but he is about to steal cousons load of secrets cube and skye is one of the most loyal coulsonites, when he sees her as a danger might be a bit more to it.

in the first episode with mike peterson she was all for mike coming out of the closet with his super powers but now she has them her self she is behaving unsure, not unreasonably, two aliens this week talking about putting her down, bar fitz, couslon and as far as she has seen may. Not a lot of acceptance around for her kind.

Honestly? Theyre playing it quite realistically for someone who just found out theyre basically part alien, have powers they cant control, had friends turn against you, and lost a good friend because of where you came from...

Anything else would be pretty shallow and unrealistic. Aka shoddy writting.

Just be thankful they didnt keep her secret for several episodes. That would have been awful

true but he is about to steal cousons load of secrets cube and skye is one of the most loyal coulsonites, when he sees her as a danger might be a bit more to it.

in the first episode with mike peterson she was all for mike coming out of the closet with his super powers but now she has them her self she is behaving unsure, not unreasonably, two aliens this week talking about putting her down, bar fitz, couslon and as far as she has seen may. Not a lot of acceptance around for her kind.

^^^THIS^^^

Let's be real, you'd all be emotional too if you became superpowered, nearly all your friends suddenly started talking about putting everyone like you in a cage, and then two aliens came to Earth to give you the dog with rabies treatment.

In a matter of days, you went from having nearly two handfuls worth of allies to having only 3 real friends that you can trust (because they've all been in similar boats): A slightly braindead genius, a woman who is constantly suppressing all and every emotion in her being, and the boss who was brought back from the dead with Alien blood that made him ruin every wall and table he came in contact with...

That's a ridiculously tough situation to be in.

^^^THIS^^^

Let's be real, you'd all be emotional too if you became superpowered, nearly all your friends suddenly started talking about putting everyone like you in a cage, and then two aliens came to Earth to give you the dog with rabies treatment.

In a matter of days, you went from having nearly two handfuls worth of allies to having only 3 real friends that you can trust (because they've all been in similar boats): A slightly braindead genius, a woman who is constantly suppressing all and every emotion in her being, and the boss who was brought back from the dead with Alien blood that made him redecorate every wall and table he came in contact with...

That's a ridiculously tough situation to be in.

Fixed that for you!:woot:

Did any of them ask if they're missing any Kree?
Might make things even more difficult if he detected Coulson's alien infused blood or ask how they got the address to the alien city he detected being used or is that having the doorbell rung in his case?:cwink:

I think it comes down to see what they have planned. Right now I think they are gearing up to switch paths again like they did with Captain America. I think we going to see Hydra get demolished at the hands of Ultron.

Right now I see them getting ready to switch gears from Hydra to Inhumans. I think they want a character on the show to have powers. It will bring in that super human element that will draw more viewers in. It will also help when they come across other characters with super powers.

Then there Bobbi and Mack. I don't think they are villains. I do believe they are apart of a new version of shield sanctioned by the government. However I think they will do something that will cause Coulson to miss trust them and to remain apart from the new version of Shield.

Beyond that I think we are going to see a lot of foot race between the two versions of Shield with both sides having victory's and defeats. I see them introducing a lot more super villians in to picture. I see them slowly and I do mean slowly building towards the Inhumans.

Beyond that I have no idea. the only think I am almost positive of is that Ultron will shift the show from being about Hydra to something else. I think they realize it's time to take the show in a different direction. I don't disagree Hydra was fun now let's see something else.

Whatever they do I love all the characters and can't wait to see what they do next. Also I have a feeling that Skye and Fitz will hook up. I think Simmons will figure out what her true feelings for Fitz are. Maybe I am wrong but I saw a hint of that by the fact that Fitz has stood up for her in way no one else was willing to and for the right reasons.

I think of all the characters on the show Fitz has been the most interesting and fun to watch and see grow. I hope they continue to do a great job with writing his character.

I felt it was all played pretty realistically.

I agree....but Mac is super hypocritical talking about we should never keep secrets like this...when him and Bobbi are harboring a massive one....

Long time lurker, first time poster.. I'm so psyched we get this back in the UK the 27th, and thanks to these boards - my friends think I'm either psychic or gifted, can't wait to say I'm actually Inhuman and exposed to the terrigen mist ;)

I agree....but Mac is super hypocritical talking about we should never keep secrets like this...when him and Bobbi are harboring a massive one....

Or he is trying to split them up and get some people on his and Bobbis side.

I think it comes down to see what they have planned. Right now I think they are gearing up to switch paths again like they did with Captain America. I think we going to see Hydra get demolished at the hands of Ultron.

Right now I see them getting ready to switch gears from Hydra to Inhumans. I think they want a character on the show to have powers. It will bring in that super human element that will draw more viewers in. It will also help when they come across other characters with super powers.

Then there Bobbi and Mack. I don't think they are villains. I do believe they are apart of a new version of shield sanctioned by the government. However I think they will do something that will cause Coulson to miss trust them and to remain apart from the new version of Shield.

Beyond that I think we are going to see a lot of foot race between the two versions of Shield with both sides having victory's and defeats. I see them introducing a lot more super villians in to picture. I see them slowly and I do mean slowly building towards the Inhumans.

Beyond that I have no idea. the only think I am almost positive of is that Ultron will shift the show from being about Hydra to something else. I think they realize it's time to take the show in a different direction. I don't disagree Hydra was fun now let's see something else.

Whatever they do I love all the characters and can't wait to see what they do next. Also I have a feeling that Skye and Fitz will hook up. I think Simmons will figure out what her true feelings for Fitz are. Maybe I am wrong but I saw a hint of that by the fact that Fitz has stood up for her in way no one else was willing to and for the right reasons.

I think of all the characters on the show Fitz has been the most interesting and fun to watch and see grow. I hope they continue to do a great job with writing his character.

agree with alot of that but think fitz is capable of doing the right thing with out wanting something in return, i.e sleeping with skye or getting with her, what ever its called now adays. The writers have given him some small and big scenes that show him to have great moral strength, he is not macho but that is not the same as being weak and servile. in the episode turn turn turn there was a classic with him and garrett when it looked like they had lost the day, garrett made him an offer to join hydra with a few guns pointed to his head, while showing physical signs of fear fitz still gave him a brilliant go f**k your self and the horse you rode in on response, its who fitz is.

not to forget syke either, women on this show have their own agency as the fitz simmons relationship shows.

Last edited:

Hydra should ALWAYS be a part of the show.. but no, it definitely doesn't always have to be front and center. I'd love them to dive into some Hand and AIM as well

I think that Bobbi and Mack work for S.H.I.E.L.D. as much as Coulson and May. After Cap 2 there been a diaspora in the agency but many are still loyal to the S.H.I.E.L.D's ideal only don't agreed with givin' to Coulson the keys of the kingdom. A little struggle inside what remain of the agency and James Earl Olmos will be the contender. In a interview admit that his character is a S.H.I.E.L.D leader and probably will be the Mockingbird/Mack committeeman.

He want the cube, the crown.

I think the female on the right might be Slash / Sister Agony standing next to Angar the Screamer. If so the credit goes to SirStrangefolk in the One of us thread for figuring that out.

Surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back