Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if Gemma is on Kree-lar or Hala, maybe just some random Kree world or outpost. I can't wait to see some Kree soldiers.

Well.... there could be a correlation... after all... Tobias very much was "a ghost in the machine" and had some (though not a vast amount) of similarities with the 616 universes "Ghost" ... and ironically next week's episode is titled "Purpose in the Machine" which seems like it might play off of the "ghost in the machine" reference...

these could all be very strange coincidences.. but when you get enough like this... it kinda points us into a very "too coincidental" territory..

I think we are on to something

Well, dangit, I'm going to have to rewatch the whole series, aren't I?

Foreshadowing in season 1? (Probably just coincidence)

1443580288367.jpg

I think that place is linked to Hala or SOMETHING Kree, and I also think the disappearing guy is somehow related to that place as well.

currently watching the new season. :) wasnt able to last night cause I was too tired. lol...and plus, I forgot :p Silly me.

With all the technology at their disposal now, why can't Coulson get a proper prosthetic arm or even an actual replacement limb? It seems a bit much to have to blow their budget on hiding his arm each week like that.

With all the technology at their disposal now, why can't Coulson get a proper prosthetic arm or even an actual replacement limb? It seems a bit much to have to blow their budget on hiding his arm each week like that.

Presumably Fitz is the person who could make him one, but he will only do so once he's not freaking out over Simmons being MIA anymore.

I'm sure they will give him an arm once Jemma's back. I mean they don't HAVE to show he has prosthetics EVERY week and from what I saw they pretty much had only two scenes where they needed to use cgi.

...let's just hope she makes it back alive

Absolutely! With AoS coming back we are going to start getting a lot of Marvel for the next several months. Civil War trailer, Jessica Jones, then Agent Carter, not to mention all of the production announcements about upcoming films.

Don't forget Daredevil Season 2 probably sometime before Civil War or after

I didn't think they could top that opening sequence but the Hospital one did for me, that was glorious. I measure characters like that by how they measure up to the original Terminator and Lash was fearsome, all 3 of them together could barely keep him at bay. That is how you introduce a monster!!

I'm digging the Daisy and Mack duo and Mack had the line of the night when contemplating a shotgun/axe combo. :funny: Loved the scene on the train with Couslon and Roz as well as everything involving Bobbi, Adriane has brought her to life perfectly.

Where the hell is Jemma!? :wow: I wonder if Lady Sif might be the key to finding her as it looked like the place Thor and Loki went in TDW.

I didn't think they could top that opening sequence but the Hospital one did for me, that was glorious. I measure characters like that by how they measure up to the original Terminator and Lash was fearsome, all 3 of them together could barely keep him at bay. That is how you introduce a monster!!

I'm digging the Daisy and Mack duo and Mack had the line of the night when contemplating a shotgun/axe combo. :funny: Loved the scene on the train with Couslon and Roz as well as everything involving Bobbi, Adriane has brought her to life perfectly.

Where the hell is Jemma!? :wow: I wonder if Lady Sif might be the key to finding her as it looked like the place Thor and Loki went in TDW.

Lady Sif is not helping anyone. She's still suffering from amnesia since that earlier AoS episode last season. She also managed to acquire tattoos all over her body. Blackout (the version from Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance) left her naked in his sports bag in Times Square with Phil Coulson's name tattooed on her back, and sent the nudie pics to Thor to anger him. :oldrazz: That waitress from the Avengers has served her some nice calming camomile tea.

heh Funny DR lol Well there Will be an Asgardian Helping HR...We already met him too!

I must say, the new title graphic looks a lot better than the old one. Makes me wish that the endcard image was also updated.

I gathered all of the information on Price from the computer screens!
Using different aliases, Rosalind Price was a member of different agencies. From 2008 to 2009, she worked at the CIA Office of Middle East Study and Technical Analysis using the alias Sarah Russell. While there she was presented with the agency's Silver Seal for distinguished contributions to the OMESTA branch in Langley, as well as overseas as part of CIA stations in Kandahar, Amman, and Riyadh. She was also tasked with periodic liaisons wit the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to deliver briefings on overseas agency operations. Using the alias Jane Thompson, she worked intermediately for NASA from 2010 to 2012 on Project Valhalla. She left NASA in early 2012 after funding was pulled from her project after the Battle of New York. During her time with NASA, she also began working for the British Embassy in Tripoh using the alias Margaret Cambell. During this time, she moved to London and began to work with a joint MI5/MI6 task force looking into extra terrestrial radio transmissions. One year into the project she went off the grid while in Peru's Nazca Desert. From 2013 to 2015 she used the alias Samantha Potter. On November 28, 2013 she was hired as a consultant for special projects by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia. On April 24, 2014 she transferred to the Washington, D.C. branch to serve as a special adviser to Congress. On June 6, 2015 she was reassigned to a Top-Secret clearance-level initiative with a classified location.
Eventually she resurfaced as Rosalind Price, now working for President Matthew Ellis and running the Advanced Threat Containment Unit, a unit focused on capturing Inhumans before they caused harm to innocent people.

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Rosalind_Price#Allies

Huh...that's some pretty interesting information there.

I know the Inhumans are this season but I wonder if the celestials will ever be tied into the show. In season 1 we saw the temple in Peru and I immediately thought of the celestials from eternals #1. Then in gotg we saw a celestial. So I wonder if we will see or hear about them now that the show is more cosmic and the MCU is expanding. Maybe they are saving the celestials for the movie side. I can't wait to see more kree though.

The "death" connection and the Nine Realmsy look to the place makes me think Nifelheim is a possibility to Simmons's location in addition to Kree-la or Hala or something like that.

*Edit* Or Jupiter's moon Titan, home of Thanos - suitor of Death.

Last edited:
What do you guys think the chances are that we get Robbie Baldwin (Speedball/Penance) introduced in season 3? Or do you think he may already be on the show (as say Lincoln perhaps)?

How did Jemma managed to survive this long in another planet? She's lucky that place have oxygen.

Lady Sif is not helping anyone. She's still suffering from amnesia since that earlier AoS episode last season. She also managed to acquire tattoos all over her body. Blackout (the version from Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance) left her naked in his sports bag in Times Square with Phil Coulson's name tattooed on her back, and sent the nudie pics to Thor to anger him. :oldrazz: That waitress from the Avengers has served her some nice calming camomile tea.

:lmao:

heh Funny DR lol Well there Will be an Asgardian Helping HR...We already met him too!

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"