Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic of Bobbi makes me thing of the new Valkyrie
dlieEFm.jpg

What do you guys think the chances are that we get Robbie Baldwin (Speedball/Penance) introduced in season 3? Or do you think he may already be on the show (as say Lincoln perhaps)?

The event that'll start Civil War will happen in the movies and it'll involve the Avengers, not a "New Warriors" team wannabe. As such, no need to introduce Speedball for that.

The event that'll start Civil War will happen in the movies and it'll involve the Avengers, not a "New Warriors" team wannabe. As such, no need to introduce Speedball for that.

But there were rumours last year that Fran Kranz had been cast as him. I could see the character getting introduced on AoS but the big event happening in CW.

But there were rumours last year that Fran Kranz had been cast as him. I could see the character getting introduced on AoS but the big event happening in CW.

That's what makes me so curious. Plus I love the Penance character.

IIRC those rumors came during the latter half of S1 and we're beginning S3 without a single mention in reputable sites that Fran Kranz had been cast as such. And again, the "Stamford" of CA:CW will involve the Avengers, not a "New Warriors" wannabe, that's very well documented from BTS pictures and film footage shown in D23, so there's absolutely no need for a Speedball character. Sorry if it disappoints you, but it should be an unfortunate fact by now.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/25215/marc_guggenheim_director_of_shield.?linkId=17560079

Guggenheim has wrote a new SHIELD book

and ABC are developing Damage Control as a single cam sitcom

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/marvel-abc-comedy-tv-series-damage-control-1201608690/

The network has bought a script for a half-hour, single-camera sitcom that follows the overworked, underpaid clean-up crew of the Marvel Universe, Variety has learned. Currently titled “Damage Control,” the project landed a put pilot commitment.
According to the series description, the Marvel cleaning crew specializes in dealing with the aftermath of the unique fallout from super hero conflicts. They are the ones who are in charge of returning lost ray guns to their rightful owners, help to reschedule a wedding venue after it has been vaporized in a super hero battle or even track down a missing prize African parrot that’s been turned to stone or goo. Sometimes the most important super heroes are the ones behind the scenes — and that’s who “Damage Control” will follow.

Last edited:
Yeah no more flannel shirts for Daisy.

Looks like there's going to be two books. the main book being S.H.I.E.L.D. and the other AGENTS of SHIELD

Marvel Wiki says that the "SHIELD" book will be rebranded as "Agents of SHIELD" for its next series and Guggenheim will take over for Waid - which makes sense as Waid will be handling quite a lot of series in ANAD Marvel.

Marvel Wiki says that the "SHIELD" book will be rebranded as "Agents of SHIELD" for its next series and Guggenheim will take over for Waid - which makes sense as Waid will be handling quite a lot of series in ANAD Marvel.
Well I hope it stays as good

Not only has Grant Ward become one of the more interesting characters in AOS, but he's become one of my most favorite villains in the MCU.

Noticed something today making that Wallpaper. an "H" in the new Symbol

Z2F3eZM.png

I think people are looking WAY too hard into this symbol......

that being said..... I wonder what was hunting Simmons

and interesting reveal.... unless they're giving Andreas Von Strucker the code name "phobos" or making him have a fake name on campus as Alex ... that casting info was just a big ruse...

Last edited:
I have yet to see the episode, I will in about an hour tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985