Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Blade, Werewolf By Night (does MARVEL own that character?), and Ghost Rider were to team up for a special Halloween episode - who would they fight?

In my opinion Clock and Dagger would be perfect for an episode in Agents of SHEILD..anyone else agree?

Cloak & Dagger are often mentioned for SHIELD because they're an odd combination of street-level grittiness and super-science/mysticism. I always liked them but thought they got short shrift behind one too many mutants and far less interesting minor characters.

If Blade, Werewolf By Night (does MARVEL own that character?), and Ghost Rider were to team up for a special Halloween episode - who would they fight?

Scarecrow, Deathlok and Doctor Druid. (I know Druid a "hero" but I hate him. :yay:)

SHIELD would be an awesome place to bring Hammer back. He'd fit in with the show and its tone really well I think.

http://www.vulture.com/m/2013/07/sam-rockwell-on-the-way-way-back-and-dancing.html

Justin Hammer in S.H.I.E.L.D?

I think Hammer going after Potts could work... Otherwise I don't see much point in him coming back.

Considering Hammer's comic book history, there is quite a lot that could be done with him in the show. Hammer got his hands on Stark's armor designs and gave it to a number of villains, arming them to attack Iron Man. In the trailer, Coulson says that SHIELD isn't the only group interested in emerging superheroes and alien technology. This is the perfect tie-in for Hammer because it tracks with the sort of things he did in the comics and in IM2. Recruiting superhuman lackeys, acquiring and duplicating alien tech, that is what Hammer would do if given the chance. He would make a good adversary for Coulson and his agents.

It's too bad that was just a reporter spitballing an idea and not something Whedon and Marvel have considered.

So I hope that Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen have time to write a song or 2 over the course of this series to put in a episode. They're pretty good song writers. I like their voices so much I bought their album on iTunes. http://www.thisgirlmusic.com/ I think that site has all the songs on it.

Nice find, Shelberg! I wonder how much this guy got Ming-Na to drink before she did this interview... she definitely becomes less tight-lipped as time goes on, and she's very smiley =) Then again, she does manage to not say anything that we don't already know...

I really like her optimism. I'd love for some of these guys to show up in the background/with one liners in future films. Who knows, they could be filming some S.H.I.E.L.Dy scenes for Cap 2 as we speak!?

As far as I know they do own Werewolf. There wasn't much but TALK about his film. It never got off the ground I guess because of that canceled Werewolf TV show.

Bit bummed... when we went to see The Lone Ranger yesterday, just as we got to the theater the "First Look" stuff was ending (before the lights dim and the trailers start) and they were doing the recap of what they had gone behind the scenes of and apparently one of the things was Agents of SHIELD :doh: Tried to tell the fam we should've left for the theater earlier, but NOOOOO :wall:

That makes me want to go check out a movie. Maybe I'll go see This is The End or WWZ.

Bit bummed... when we went to see The Lone Ranger yesterday, just as we got to the theater the "First Look" stuff was ending (before the lights dim and the trailers start) and they were doing the recap of what they had gone behind the scenes of and apparently one of the things was Agents of SHIELD :doh: Tried to tell the fam we should've left for the theater earlier, but NOOOOO :wall:
Ha, the same thing just happened to me. I was bummed.

Note to self: Get to the theater nice and early for The Lone Ranger. Thanks for the heads-up that Agents of SHEILD has a preview. :)

I went to see WWZ and there was no SHIELD preview :(

It sounds like it's part of that "First Look" stuff that runs even before the trailers. My theaters run those and I've seen previews of all kinds of random TV shows and stuff there.

It sounds like it's part of that "First Look" stuff that runs even before the trailers. My theaters run those and I've seen previews of all kinds of random TV shows and stuff there.

I saw it before that Kevin Hart concert film....wasn't all that.

Wow, Nubie made it into the SHIELD threads....I'm shocked! lol

You know what just came to mind? How does Rockwell even know about the SHIELD show? I'm not saying it's a low profile show, but at the same time, maybe he's been in talks.

Probably cuz It's considered to be one of the biggest shows of the new fall season. Everybody knows about the show. If you're in the business, you probably know even more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"