Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

This a reliable source? I mean, yeah, Sabine is borderline a given for this series, but it'd be nice to have official confirmation.
edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. THR is their source, of course it's reliable.

Last edited:
Calling my shot:

Awkwafina

She's already in the greater Disney Fam with both Raya and Shang Chi, she kinda fits the look of Sabine and she has the plucky personality down.

I've been giving the differences and comparisons between Mando / Rebel Ahsoka a lot of thought. The more I think about the big picture, the more it clicks into place, and makes me see how Mando fits perfectly within the journey of the character so far. (Tl;dr incoming).

After finding out that Darth Vader is Anakin in Rebels she goes on a spiritual journey of some kind as per Filoni. Speculating here, but maybe she tried to bring Anakin back to the light somehow? Working in the background of yet another trilogy. Regardless of what she does during this time, Vader becomes the Star Wars equivalent of Hitler two Death Stars and millions of deaths later. He is eventually redeemed, but she doesn't know that, which gives us the slightly more reserved Ahsoka (in grey) from Mandalorian. It also fits with how insistent she is about not turning Grogu into another Anakin by separating him from Mando.

Then after this, there's Grand Admiral Thrawn stuff of course. Filoni has already hinted that the Ahsoka (in white) scene with Sabine at the end of Rebels might take place after Mando. We'll probably have Ahsoka the Grey find "hope", maybe learn about Anakin’s final faith, and become Ahsoka the White so to speak. Then they go and find Ezra. Mandoverse crossover stuff ensues and what-not.

Last, but not least, there is or course the end of her story. I don't think that can be anything but a return to Mortis at this point. Morai and Mortis symbology is just too prominent in her story. With her first death there and her connection to this place it just makes thematic sense. Plus after all those years of "Ahsoka lives" she can't just die again. Instead, she might take permanent residence in Mortis, maybe as some kind of ‘guardian’. This'd happen before the Sequels of course. It's why her voice cameo "doesn't necessarily mean she is dead." Instead she is influencing the third trilogy as she has those that came before. From the shadows.

But that's all just theories of course. Any thoughts?

So LucasFilm apparently hired a guy that did an "improved" deepfake of Luke Skywalker in Mandalorian?

Is Luke popping up again?

So LucasFilm apparently hired a guy that did an "improved" deepfake of Luke Skywalker in Mandalorian?

Is Luke popping up again?

Yup

9j3x9fcuw0d71.jpg

C’mon give us Sabine casting, I don’t want to be forced to camp out here!

I wonder if this will be flashback, vision, or if it'll straight up be Anakin's force ghost. Hoping for the latter, it'd be nice to see them reconcile after their Rebels confrontation.

I wonder if this will be flashback, vision, or if it'll straight up be Anakin's force ghost. Hoping for the latter, it'd be nice to see them reconcile after their Rebels confrontation.

I hope both. I've only seen a handful of CW and admire it fine, but to this day I still just can't reconcile the whole "Anakin had an apprentice" thing with the actual PT. Getting a live-action Ahsoka helps, but continuing to bridge the gap by them actually interacting in both flashbacks (with a little kid actress for Ahsoka) and "present time" would go a long way.

EDIT: If there are flashbacks to their Clone Wars days, I'd also love an Obi-Wan cameo. And Yoda. Because **** it.

All I ask is, if this is for flashbacks, please just cast a younger actor and don't do some terrifying attempt to make Rosario Dawson look 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"