AICN is reporting that Wonder Woman has been cast.

She is sexy. She looks dominant enough to be Wonder Woman. I hope that some don't start knocking on her because she's a model. Perhaps she can act. I am sure that nobody thought that the many fine actors that he have would be what they are today, judging by their first casting. I have faith.

:up:

I do wish that she can tone up more. I want my WW to have some definition.

Having always been a fan, and preferring a Mature look for Wonder Woman, I'll settle for Megan Gale. She has a fairly good look about her (just no Monica Dean) that suggests, atleast to me, that she can pull off the role in that sense. But acting wise? I'm a little worried in that Dept. But that goes without saying with many of the names I've seen associated with this project.

:huh: How old do you want :ww: to look

001.jpg

002.jpg

At least OVER 21. What is she WonderGirl.

This is bad.

Excuse if I look a little out of a coma asking this, but... Isn't this Justice League movie going to be CGI/motion capture/something like that? Is looks really that important if that is the case?

Excuse if I look a little out of a coma asking this, but... Isn't this Justice League movie going to be CGI/motion capture/something like that? Is looks really that important if that is the case?
While you were in the coma, it was revealed they will use CGI/motion capture just for the OMACs and maybe Martian Manhunter.

Oh, I see... Thanks :up:

So, the OMACs are confirmed, uh? :(

At least OVER 21. What is she WonderGirl.

This is bad.

She's 31.

Damn, son. :o

Yeah I guess...Also Maxwell Lord and Talia, apparently, who was supposed to be the "secret villain."

Oh wow. I didn't know that Maxwell Lord and OMAC's were supposed to be in this. I'm not sure about Talia Al Ghul, though. Perhaps, with the possibility of Ra's Al Ghul being in a sequel, it may be too soon and might be stepping on Batman Begins' toes, a bit?

Damn, son. :o

Oh wow. I didn't know that Maxwell Lord and OMAC's were supposed to be in this. I'm not sure about Talia Al Ghul, though. Perhaps, with the possibility of Ra's Al Ghul being in a sequel, it may be too soon and might be stepping on Batman Begins' toes, a bit?

Let's not have that discussion. :o :woot:

She looks the part to me. Not sure about her acting capabilities though.

I doubt they'd cast her if she was completely talentless.

Are you kidding? Hollywood nowdays use people who have & can't act crap. It always about "look" when it come to Hollywood. Even a good director will pick someone who is pretty, but acting-wise isn't pretty. ;)

I have no idea who this chick is or if she could ever pull off WW, but I am tired of hearing Mary Elizabeth Winstead's name being tossed around. NO. She may be loved by the boards, but it doesnt mean she can pull the role off. Look at Jessica Alba. Everyone here friggin loves her and she was complete crap as Sue Storm! Lets get someone who can pull off WW.

Judging by the comments on here and on AICN, alot of comments seem to be, 'she looks great, hope she can act'. Doesn't seem like many are actually to worried about the acting part, as long as she 'looks hot'. I hope to hell that's not what the film makers are also thinking.

Judging by the comments on here and on AICN, alot of comments seem to be, 'she looks great, hope she can act'. Doesn't seem like many are actually to worried about the acting part, as long as she 'looks hot'. I hope to hell that's not what the film makers are also thinking.
Agreed.

I have no idea who this chick is or if she could ever pull off WW, but I am tired of hearing Mary Elizabeth Winstead's name being tossed around. NO. She may be loved by the boards, but it doesnt mean she can pull the role off. Look at Jessica Alba. Everyone here friggin loves her and she was complete crap as Sue Storm! Lets get someone who can pull off WW.

Winstead is a much better actress than Alba. That's not a fair comparison. :yay:

Jessica Alba sucked before F4, during F4, and after F4. However Mary Elizaveth Winstead is a very good actress. Jessica Alba is loved here by some people for the same reason Megan Gale is loved here by some people.

Hey, everybody has to start somewhere. Who knew Reeve was going to be iconic when he was first cast?

The man had real theater training before he got the job.

Anyway, if this is true (iffy) they've chosen a woman in her prime instead of the teenage look. That's good, because the name is Wonder Woman, not Wonder Girl.

Especially since she isn't that hot to begin with.

My opinion: have faith.

Every actor/actress started the same way, and every one of them was criticized by somebody when they were chosen for their first leading/prominent role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"