Airsoft or Paintball

U.S War Machine said:
Yes it's a game Airsoft is just like paintball you just move around and shoot everyone else, and if you get shot you don't go out you just keep on going and reloading. Plus they make paintball pellets for the guns too, you'll know when they get shot.
i play paintball rules. if you get hit, your out until the next round. but the first time i played, i didnt play that way.

Slipknot said:
To the death? What does that mean? When everyone is tired and wants to go home? I love knowing a knocked someone out of the game... and that way, you know oyur kills usually. It is great that way.
i love knocking people out. in real life, are you going to get shot hundreds of times, and just keep on going?

MasterLuke said:
i play paintball rules. if you get hit, your out until the next round. but the first time i played, i didnt play that way.
The way we play we just keep on going and going

it is mikelowry.proboards42.com.

its not much yet, but im gettin there

i've been playin air soft for a couple of years now and i have to say this
1)hell of alot cheaper
2)that mini gun kicks total ass
3)guns totaly own paintball guns
4)no mess

the only thing i seem to dislike is the limited range of air soft guns

Android said:
i've been playin air soft for a couple of years now and i have to say this
1)hell of alot cheaper
2)that mini gun kicks total ass
3)guns totaly own paintball guns
4)no mess

the only thing i seem to dislike is the limited range of air soft guns
Good to have you aboard

well...

airsoft is mostly for little teenage kids...

I play Paintball with some friends and they go from 16 to 30's, and even 40's.. I mean.. big guys playing there.. and it's a lot of fun...

I really really wish I had money for Airsoft, I know a bit about it, and have been drooling over the guns on the net for 3 years now. It seems like my type of game, I love military tactical games and crap like that, only, everyone I know who plays it (all 2 of em) live far away from me.:( Hell, I'll just join the military.

KING ¼ said:
I really really wish I had money for Airsoft, I know a bit about it, and have been drooling over the guns on the net for 3 years now. It seems like my type of game, I love military tactical games and crap like that, only, everyone I know who plays it (all 2 of em) live far away from me.:( Hell, I'll just join the military.
Theres some gun pics I posted on the other pages, take a look

airsoftshogun.com this is a site with great variety, and low costs. ckeck it out. i got 2 guns there

An airsoft league? cuz that would be fun. Oh and this thread won't die:cool:

excellent :tents fingers:

oh, yes, but i doubt it will work.

hey guys, check this out. Has this guy got some serious sh!* or what?
buffet.jpg

buffet1.jpg
buffet2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back