Airwolf

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by huskerwebhead, May 3, 2006.

1. huskerwebhead Registered

I loved this show growing up and just recently got the season one box set. I absolutely loved this show when I was little but it's obviously dated with it's special effects and stuff. I'd really love to see an up to date version of this show. Either a movie or a new series.

Am I alone here?

2. Immortalfire In the pale moonlight

I only saw it once or twice, mainly because I was so addicted to Knight Rider. But the little I remember, I liked Airwolf ok.

3. Harlekin Business

Airwolf was always a great show. I loved watching it, although for some reason I thought the copter was sentient for the longest time, like KITT was. Still get goosebumps when I hear the theme tune.

4. huskerwebhead Registered

I always loved it when they had a group of bad guys somewhere thinking they were just about to get away with whatever was going on. Silence all around....then Airwolf lifts up from behind a cliff or something, howling...then the music kicks in. Man I loved that show.

5. Mr Sparkle Registered

dude, I loved it as a kid, I also wet my bed a couple of times, doesn't mean I want to start doing that again. :down:

6. Kable24 Member of the NRA

During the time Airwolf was on tv, I was more of a Blue Thunder fan. always thought the helicopter looked cooler than Airwolf's. I'm sure it will eventually be a movie.