Alamo Drafthouse Presents: Wonder Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That boy needs serious help. Ruth and him should hook up after she dumps Reeky Baby.

I'm not entirely sure how she got out of her cage this time... it must be that goddamn Chimpo again.

I wonder how much of it is a gimmick with Raven at this point. Like he thinks people expect it from him, so he keeps upping the creep factor.

Kinda of like ____ and trying to be weirder and weirder since we said 'you're weird'

Raven posts photos from foot fetish websites, so if it's an act, it's a deep cover guise.

I've also noticed that ____ has started emulating Reek, ever since he finally caught on to the fact that he was being roundly mocked.

How did the Thread Manager mange to get 2 post's? What sorcery is this?

I'm still mad Thread Manager never accepted my friend request.

Raven posts photos from foot fetish websites, so if it's an act, it's a deep cover guise.

I've also noticed that ____ has started emulating Reek, ever since he finally caught on to the fact that he was being roundly mocked.

tenor.gif

Well, his references to flaying and torture have increased exponentially since then. You have a... distinctive... posting style. You can tell when someone is aping it.

I've become predictable. I must meditate on this.

Or just convince [redacted] to watch American Gods. By the time he reaches episode 3, he'll never post here again, and your problem is solved.

Reek, maybe you should change your speech to something more along the lines of 'I'mma cut you, *****!"

I have dirt on everyone... Some of you guys have some ****ed up search histories

Reek should start talking like Rick James.

Reek, maybe you should change your speech to something more along the lines of 'I'mma cut you, *****!"

I could sing everything like R. Kelly in South Park...

"... and then i pulled out my gunnn!!!! i said tom better come out before i shoot someoneeeee"

Thank you to KRYPTON for the A+ Lounge title suggestion.

Flick I'm deeply hurt that you couldn't go with my title.

Krypton and flick deserve a Peabody Award or something for this thread title.

Wait, am I allowed to post here? Or do I just hang around outside and scream about my rights and how women are to blame for everything wrong with my life?

Thank you to KRYPTON for the A+ Lounge title suggestion.

Don't thank me... (lifts into sky and prepares to fly off)

We're all on the same team. Good night. (John Williams score begins to play.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"