Alec Baldwin Arrested in NYC in Fight Over Parking Spot

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
Apparently Baldwin got into an argument with another man over a parking spot. He had a friend holding the spot for him, but the other man swooped in. An argument ensued, and Baldwin punched the man in the jaw. The alleged victim, a 49-year-old male, was taken to hospital. No further details at this time.

Alec Baldwin Arrested in NYC in Fight Over Parking Spot

I like ya milkyway dude, but I don't know if this needs to be a thread. Eh, there should be just a general thread for these kinds of ''news'', but to each their own. I met his fat brother, the one from John Carpenters Vampires movie, but he wouldn't take a pic with me. No hate tho.

I like ya milkyway dude, but I don't know if this needs to be a thread. Eh, there should be just a general thread for these kinds of ''news'', but to each their own. I met his fat brother, the one from John Carpenters Vampires movie, but he wouldn't take a pic with me. No hate tho.
No worries. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think it was earth-shattering news or anything :funny: Truth is it just made me laugh and shake my head at the same time.

That's cool about the 'fat brother' from Vampires - I can never remember his name either!

Was it Danny Baldwin? He was in both Sopranos and Trees Lounge. Good actor. Seems like an *******.

I hate when people use humans to stand in to reserve parking spaces. You should be legally allowed to road pizza someone for doing that.

Alec Baldwin is a piece of ****? No way. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"