Alien........

Sava said:
boy was i stupid back in the day or what?... now i would say 1 and 2 are both great

LOL. haha. My respect for you just went up with that self critical statement.

aliens and alien rule the world specially aliens!!

BigRicky said:
so what movies out of this series did you thoroughly enjoy.

will you see the alien rerelease, will you buy the alien quadrilogy, what is your favorite moment from all the movies.....

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!

My faverite moment was in aliens when riply walks in the room inside the big machine and says "leave her alone you *****!" to the queen.

I voted Alien but I haven't seen Aliens, which I heard is even better.

Aliens is the best Sci-fi/horror/action movie ever made. Not to mention one of the best all time movies. It's up there with Alien.

Well, I have to say that my favourite one was Alien 3. Unpopular choice, but I liked it.

And my favourite moment from that movie was Dillon's funeral speech. Charles S. Dutton is awesome! :up:

ToddIsDead said:
Aliens is the best Sci-fi/horror/action movie ever made. Not to mention one of the best all time movies. It's up there with Alien.
:up:

I can't understand one thing, why Cameron have not started filming of Avatar yet?

Soon we will have April, and there are no news about filming, and as we know he said Avatar will be realesed in June 2007.

There is no time to stay back.

Alien and Aliens are genre leaders in sci-fi horror.

Alien 3 is merely not bad.

Alien Resurrection is a genre leader in comedy.

I saw a short clip on Youtube of an Aliens-fan interviewing Cameron, asking him to do Alien 5. Cameron answered that he was almost tempted, since he (as you all know) doesn´t really like the direction the franchise has taken.
I also read the script in a previous post that is stated to be the James Cameron Alien 5 beginning. Whoever wrote it, has made something that really captures you from the beginning. Up til reading that script, I have had great doubts weather Alien 3 and 4 really should be ignored as hypersleep dreams.
I love "Alien" and I rate "Aliens" as the best film I have ever seen, also agreeing on that "Alien 3" messed things up really bad. Character Newt is THE only character in the whole series that has same experience with the Aliens as Ripley. Also the only logical choice of a possible future heroine. A brand new character might as well meet new monsters in another film.
I only hope that Cameron will make Alien 5, continue where "Aliens" ended as in that script. And hopefully also take the story forward, which didn´t really happen in "Alien 3" with "Alien 4" trying to repair some of the damage made.
But the idea of going back to the origin Alien planet is not bad at all.
Nice to see though, that there is a script that brings the survivors from "Aliens" back on the screen. It seems that´s what almost everybody wants.
(To be fair, I must agree with you who wrote that "Alien 3" would be a great film if it had been the only one, not destroying another director´s work, as well as disappointing many fans)

Cheers

I enjoyed the hell out of the first three movies. As far as I'm concerned, they're the best alien horror films to date.

First film is a masterfull horror flick too bad you can tell its a guy in a suit.

Aliens -a action film masterpiece and my fav of the series.

A3- I find a bore, the bit were it comes out of the dog is cool tho.

AR- I thought was pretty good actually, plenty of action and gross stuff.

Wonder if we'll ever get a proper sequal to AR?,,,,.....

Boom said:
I enjoyed the hell out of the first three movies. As far as I'm concerned, they're the best alien horror films to date.
I completely agree with this.

aliens........

i dont remember the first one very good.

Forgot to mention another reason why it would be more logical to make Alien 5, disregard Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection, continuing from "Aliens". There is absolutley NO WAY WHATSOEVER that Ripley would go back to Earth without scanning every inch of the ship first, after all they had been through. So what went on in Alien 3 (and 4) would more likely be dreams from hyper sleep, with that fact in mind unless it´s ok to let the alien be like Jason or whoever. It´s not brilliant maybe, but damage has already been done so it´s the least stupid thing the way things have turned, in my opinion. C´mon James Cameron, make the movie. The fans are waiting.

I didn't like 3 much, for me two was the most fun to watch and I wanted to sexify alien/ripley and robot ryder in 4, plus I liked most of the story if not the execution.

I think the first Alien is a cinematic masterpiece and one of my all time favorite films.

I don't like Alien 3 that much, but from what I hear the director's cut is supposed to be a huge improvement.

HudsonKicksAss.gif
(Hudson Kicks ASS)
autoturretvsaliens.gif

Aliens is the best of the quadrilogy, with alien close behind

Well, I must admit that "Alien 3" is not really bad in itself, especially since it was released as special edition, but it destroyed everything that went on in "Aliens". It would be like making "War of the worlds 2" killing off Cruise and the kid. If "Alien 3" would have been the only movie, it would´t be bad at all. It´s nice filmed and Sigourney is always good so...I agree in that way

if Cameron ever decided to make Alien 5 then how are they going to explain the aging since you don't age in hyper sleep. I love Sigourney Weaver to death but I think she might be too old for the role now then again I could be wrong.

I for one would like to see this actress as Ripley.

Torri Higginson

04-12-02_TorriHigginson_01.jpg

Sigourney Weaver
main1og2.jpg

infact Higginson looks a lot like a younger Sigourney Weaver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"