Alien........

Yeah Paxton was AWESOME in 'Aliens.'

"Hey Ripley. Don't worry...me and my squad of ultimate bad asses will protect you!"

Next to Hicks, Apone and Vasquez, Hudson still held his own and was awesome.

You don't like Hudson!?!?!?! He is a fricking legend!!!

I guess you misunderstood me...I HATE BILL PAXTON and I hate when he plays the comic relief like his character in Predator 2 or True Lies. So annoying. "Oh no man...what are gonna do man?"

As for the Hicks and Newt dying, that was the best way to go. The Alien story, atleast to me, shouldn't be a happy story ending. Alien 3 was alot like alien 1. All alone, trapped and few to little weapons available.

:hehe:

"Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks..."

As for the Hicks and Newt dying, that was the best way to go. The Alien story, atleast to me, shouldn't be a happy story ending. Alien 3 was alot like alien 1. All alone, trapped and few to little weapons available.

Alien3 was so damn depressing, man!

That opening credits sequence...and seeing the gruesomeness of how Hicks and Newt died...that's when you know that there's absolutely no hope for Ripley as a character...

What a sad, miserable world to live in...jeez.

Yea but that's what I liked about it. It was so moody and depressing, a nice change really. I hate seeing happy endings ALL the time.

Agreed. It took serious balls for them to do that, and I respect their decision. Even though I really liked Hicks, Newt and Bishop as characters...ultimately Ripley's story doessn't allow for supporting characters tagging along with her from one film to another.

And I DO like that she got a new batch of supporting characters in each installment.

Yea those crazy cockneys cracked me up! :up: And it had Pete Posstlewaithe for cripes sakes!! :D

I liked it when they were running through the tunnels and that bloke with the scissors bumped into Morse and he started screwing at him "Don't hold em like that! Hold em like this! You kill somebody!" All while the Alien is chasing them! :hehe:

Bill Paxton does nothing but shine in both Aliens and True Lies. Simon was a great character.

Sarge is gone, get the f*** outta here!!!!!!

"...and a pair of *******? Make you wanna stand up and beg for butter milk!"

:hehe: HAHAHA legendary

Bill Paxton does nothing but shine in both Aliens and True Lies. Simon was a great character.

Sarge is gone, get the f*** outta here!!!!!!

His accent annoys the piss outta me. I don't know why people like him. He's a smart*** that says one-liners that make everybody roll their eyes.

When Paxton is freaking out saying, "No man. Fu** what are we gonna do man? Were gonna die, man!" That crap makes me yell 'shut up' at the screen.

As for Alien Ressurrection...I can't figure out what they were trying to accomplish with that one. Ripley's kinda one of the aliens and the alien is kinda human now. They went that road already with the military wanting one of the aliens...do something else. Don't tell the same story again.

The best thing about Alien Resurrection was this line...

"If we wanna make a decent time I say we ditch the cripple...no offense man."

*sticks middle finger up*
"None taken"

I have no problem with Ron Perlman in that movie but I do hate Winona Ryder acting high the whole movie. The look in her eyes was so spaced out.

^And Michael Wincott was a BAMF...it's a shame he had to die.

I KNOW. The man, in general, just has a kick ass voice. It's like bad ass gravel or something! Sort of like a Jack Nicholson voice with a textured, meaty bass. Wincott's voice is awesome.

He was a great villain in 'The Crow' as well.

Don't forget the Count of Monte Cristo;

"Let's make a bargain. You ask God for help, and I'll stop the moment He shows up."

Heh, classic.

I only enjoy Alien & Aliens.

Alien 3 is the biggest disappointment for me ever. I'm okay with killing Ripley (it gives an end to her tortute) but killing Hicks & Newt off so fast is ******ed. I'd be way more happy with the movie if their pods seperated together away from Ripley's & Bishop's. Another problem is they down-graded bigtime from 'Aliens'. They basically remade the original 'Alien' into a cheap slasher flick with some lame dog alien. I'd really like to see some of the original ideas that were going around, like Hicks & Bishop fighting aliens or the aliens invading earth.

Alien: Ressurection... Yeah, that's all I need to say.

:hehe: I liked that Alien 3 went back to the horror routes. It gave me the sense that there was no escape, no way to fight it. I liked that it was full of doom and gloom, it's better than having a happy ending.

You lost your right to have an opinion,right there.

But you gotta admit that that behind the scenes footage of Gillis and Woodruff trying an Alien suit on an actual jack russell was pretty goofy.

But you gotta admit that that behind the scenes footage of Gillis and Woodruff trying an Alien suit on an actual jack russell was pretty goofy.

Aww you see its lil tail wag as they sent it trotting down the hall? :D

Wincott is definitely a badass, I wish he'd get more work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"