"Alive" Talkback/Discussion

Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with the people at Cartoon Network. For a while, I thought CN rocked -- they had dragonball Z and Toonami for many hours in the early evenings. Then there is justice league, wide screen becoming available.

Even full metal alchemist, ghost in the shell, and samurai champloo are pretty good -- but full metal alchemist is done, samurai champloo is done (both being standard 52-ish episode series). They keep trying to milk Inyuasha and rotate some of their old goodies (like Cowboy Bebop) -- but there is hardly any good new stuff.

s-CRY-Ed sucked, Saved by the bell makes no sense, and then there is tons of really childish and moronic shows like Bobobobobo, billy and mandy, and other crap that anyone over 12 wouldn't watch. The good stuff is either in small supply (e.g. 52 episodes of Anime that they cannot get more of), or they cancel it (JLU / Teen Titans), or they don't air it (Case Closed).

blind_fury said:
HaHA! CN is going to cancel JLU so they can play SBTB (Saved by the Bell) episodes! lol!
Really? Its rather stupid that a Cartoon Network doesn't, well...play cartoons. But maybe I make too much sense to be a TV exec.

Tala's a ****e. A power hungry(?) ****e. She even admitted she's a sick person.

Did she call Lex big boy (my cat was about to knock over my glass so I missed part of her speech)?

Dread said:
Batman's not the only pimp on the show, although Tala's probably the kinkiest female in the entire Timmverse to get horny over a gorilla.

Thank God I wasn't the only one who thought that. :o

Both Tala and Giganta are notches on Grodd's belt. Was there anyone else that I don't remember?

MaskedManJRK said:
Thank God I wasn't the only one who thought that. :o

Both Tala and Giganta are notches on Grodd's belt. Was there anyone else that I don't remember?
Probably whatever female gorilla was in his cage at the end of "Brave and the Bold". C'mon...you know he wouldn't have passed that up. :p

so jlu is canceled that sucks stupid cn playin yu yu hakusuck..and bobbobobobobobo wateva the **** its called.... jeez do they know the diff between wats good and wats not...

muscaremy said:
so lemme get this straight no one even die hard jlu fans new darkseid was comin or did u and just didnt say anything

I knew the whole time.
Knowing about him coming made me lose my "shock" when he finally did.

Kids these days have stupid, piece of S*** cartoons.
I am glad I had good cartoons growing up in the mid to late 90's.

And then I lose JLU.

CN is going downhill by overpopulation of anime, pointless cartoons, and live-action movies. (You don't show Dumb and Dumber on CN)

Warhammer said:
Kids these days have stupid, piece of S*** cartoons.
I am glad I had good cartoons growing up in the mid to late 90's.

And then I lose JLU.

CN is going downhill by overpopulation of anime, pointless cartoons, and live-action movies. (You don't show Dumb and Dumber on CN)

After JLU is gone the only cartoons left for me are adult humour shows like South Park & Family Guy.

After JLU is done, I will say goodbye to just about all cartoons forever.
Beause they aren't worth watching.
Only ones I'll watch are The Boondocks, Harvey Birdman, and Family Guy.

i saw the one and only episode of "legion of doom "TAS and it was very good i lookforward to next week whe it returns to being justice league unlimited

This was a good ep, i was suprised darkside showed up at the end. I was shocked:eek: !!!!! . i can't for next week epsidoe. but im also sad that next weeks epsidoe is the last juctice leage episdoe.

& we say goodbye to the juctice league series. its going to be a sad day indeed.:( .

CN is trying to compete with Disney and Nickelodeon. That's why they're going away from what they should be. The idea of them playing anything that's strictly live-action is disgusting.

Rowen said:
This was a good ep, i was suprised darkside showed up at the end. I was shocked:eek: !!!!! . i can't for next week epsidoe. but im also sad that next weeks epsidoe is the last juctice leage episdoe.

& we say goodbye to the juctice league series. its going to be a sad day indeed.:( .
But it's cool that Justice League went out with a bang! The final episodes are awesome! :up:

So whats the name of the next episode?

So how do you think Lex and the gang got out of there before Darkseid destroyed the Legion's ship?? Sinestro maybe??? Was Tala in that group. :confused:

Darkie is gonna attack New Genesis first???? The next ep needs to be an hour. :mad: :mad:

No he is attacking them second. He said where do you think ill go next.

So I guess Bats was right. The explosion did kill Darkseid.

Superman was wrong....again

celldog said:
So how do you think Lex and the gang got out of there before Darkseid destroyed the Legion's ship?? Sinestro maybe??? Was Tala in that group. :confused:

I don't thinkSinestro's ring can teleport. And that's the only way I could see them escaping Darkseid. Were there any teleporters there?

The Question said:
I don't thinkSinestro's ring can teleport. And that's the only way I could see them escaping Darkseid. Were there any teleporters there?

No, but Sinestro could have just as easily placed a protective barrier around them using his ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"