All Star Batman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Shumacher's Batman is Batman. And Affleck's Daredevil is true Daredevil? How about Alba's Sue Storm and the movie's Dr. Doom?

^Oh dear god...that would include Shaq's Steel, Halley Barry's Catwoman...ow ow...pain...pain...Bat-nipples...MAKE IT STOP! :csad:

Then Shumacher's Batman is Batman. And Affleck's Daredevil is true Daredevil? How about Alba's Sue Storm and the movie's Dr. Doom?

:whatever:

There's no doubt that Superman The Movie is one of the most defining moments of the character, if not THE defining moment.

Unlike those mentioned above, Reeve embodied Superman.In fact, Reeve is so ingrained in some folks subconcious, that he's who they think of automatically as Superman, even more so then the comics.

FOR THE MILLIONTH FREAKING TIME: I CAN IGNORE IT AND I WILL IGNORE IT.AND LIFE GOES ON.
NO YOU CANT! If you ignore continuity, then you can say that Batman is a vampire. Or that he fought Jack the Ripper in the 1880's. Or even wore a pink costume!

Oh, is he?Who says?You?Please.

The Leaguer said:
Considering all Batman has done is come up with a way of synthesizing red Kryptonite (he never actually did it himself), whereas Lex practically traffics in the stuff, doing countless experiments on it, it's pretty safe to say Lex is far better at it.

Not only that, Lex consumes himself with destroying Superman, he's around the stuff a lot more than Batman is.

Batman isn't stupid enough to let him know, so whatever book you're using as your guide, obviously has a very bad writer who has no clue of how Batman operates.Period.
Superman knows how Batman thinks because Superman and Batman are best friends and have seen each other fight. Superman has seen Batman carry kryptonite. Superman even gave Batman kryptonite!

And you're point is?You saying that Superman the movie is not to be considered the real Superman?

Mee said:

trustyside-kick said:
^Oh dear god...that would include Shaq's Steel, Halley Barry's Catwoman...ow ow...pain...pain...Bat-nipples...MAKE IT STOP! :csad:

Movies and comics are two different continuities.

Hmm, so much for you're theory on Super Brain then?Lex figured it out, but Superman didn't?Nice.
Once again, you confuse movie continuity with comic continuity. In the movie, Superman doesn't exhibit super-intelligence, he never encountered Lex or Kryptonite so of course he didn't expect it. Now whenever he encounters Lex (in the comics) he expects Kryptonite.

Enjoy you're cheap thrills.

Seriously, how the f**k did I get an infraction for flaming you. You're practically asking for it.

NO YOU CANT!

Yes I can... AND I WILL.

If you ignore continuity, then you can say that Batman is a vampire. Or that he fought Jack the Ripper in the 1880's. Or even wore a pink costume!

No, I wouldn't say that.That's not the character.

Superman knows how Batman thinks because Superman and Batman are best friends and have seen each other fight. Superman has seen Batman carry kryptonite. Superman even gave Batman kryptonite!

There is no way these two guys could ever be best friends.That's lazy "Superfriends" writing by safe writers.

Movies and comics are two different continuities.

Obviously.You take what works best and learn to THINK for yourself as opposed to blindly following anything in 70 years worth of comic continuity.

Once again, you confuse movie continuity with comic continuity.

Again, I don't confuse anything.If anyone here is confused it's you.

In the movie, Superman doesn't exhibit super-intelligence, he never encountered Lex or Kryptonite so of course he didn't expect it. Now whenever he encounters Lex (in the comics) he expects Kryptonite.

You love you're formulas don'tcha?

Seriously, how the f**k did I get an infraction for flaming you.

Keep it up, you're alraedy on thin ice.It would be poetic justice to see you screw yourself outta these boards.

You're practically asking for it.

Thing is, you're not even good at that.Give up.

This is done,start a new All Star Batman thread about the comic and not this endless kindergarten bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"