BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - Part 211

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think WB will go for a Superbowl spot this year for BvS. It just makes too much sense, release will be 6 weeks away, biggest movie WB has released for almost 3+ years now, and 6 weeks before release is about the right time to start the final marketing push, especially with not many big movies being released at that time.

There is literally one movie which looks like a potential 100M+ performer between the Deadpool/Zoolander 2 weekend and BvS weekend which is Zootopia 3 weeks before BvS. If marketing can really go in top gear like it did for TDKR and MoS, and if reviews complement the final marketing push, this can open huge over Easter for sure. I am hoping it does really well.

ETA: Affleck is a 5-time SNL host, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility that he could be asked back, or WB could negotiate a hosting gig for him just prior to BvS.

CSiP2kFUwAA6ySn.jpg

Seriously though, what are those things? lol

Given that Nokia doesn't exist as a mobile brand, I assume it'll be Microsoft or perhaps Samsung if they are with another mobile phone brand for an exclusive trailer

Given that Nokia doesn't exist as a mobile brand, I assume it'll be Microsoft or perhaps Samsung if they are with another mobile phone brand for an exclusive trailer

That MoS Nokia trailer was brilliant, im hoping that we get another like it for BvS.

Right, forgot about that, it is Microsoft Mobility now. The Nokia theater in LA got renamed to the Microsoft theater recently as well.

We do know that Nokia was already signed on as a major promotion partner for BvS, so the "Nokia trailer" will just become the "Microsoft trailer".

Right, forgot about that, it is Microsoft Mobility now. The Nokia theater in LA got renamed to the Microsoft theater recently as well.

We do know that Nokia was already signed on as a major promotion partner for BvS, so the "Nokia trailer" will just become the "Microsoft trailer".

Honestly as long as it happens ill be happy either way, that really was a well done trailer.

It would be cool if Microsoft released a Lumia phone similar to the Iron Man Galaxy S6 Edge that was Batman and Superman themed.

I think they'll show at least 3 seconds of footage with the Doritos commercial and that's all they really need.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7xV1/super-bowl-2015-batman-vs-superman-trailer-movie-trailer

Don't forget what happened last Super Bowl when people believed this website.

But they ended up saying this after the fact

This is a website placeholder created by iSpot.tv due to numerous online reports in anticipation of the TV trailer for the Warner Bros. "Batman vs. Superman." The spot did not end up airing during Super Bowl XLIX. Source

Honestly as long as it happens ill be happy either way, that really was a well done trailer.

I'll be buying a phone soon. I'd drop a dime on that!

Edit: oops, wrong quote! I was referencing the BvS phones, if that were to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"