BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been against it. Anything is still within the realm of possibilities at this point.
Indeed, that's basically my point. No reason to worry about those who can't stand to have some imagination and theorize a bit. :o

[YT]/watch?v=AgQrxGV7Brk[/YT]

You guys are right, the "do you bleed" line is much subtler here. There's quite a tension in the scene between the two, by the way.

Oh, and I like what little could be heard of the score.

I honestly got a rorschach type feel with Batfleck lol, so awesome! :woot:

Was that a car alarm that was going off on the batmobile lol

p5r604U.png

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

Not sure why, it's still a bonkers theory all round.
Not really. It's just theorizing out of fun based on some of the footage of Superman, and how he interacts. Such as the kneel scene with Lex, etc. It's not anyone claiming it to be fact, but certainly not a crazy thought that it would be a possible story element. No need to freak out and some having fun with the theory. :o

Some folks need to understand how tv spots work. It is obvious that scenes and dialogues are edited to fit within a 30 second ad.

Batman has the faintest hint of a smirk in that picture.

Love it.

So hard to avoid this...

...this movie is going to be the end of me lol. My heart.

I'm feeling like Superman's tone here is one we'll see grow throughout the film; he'll initially be cautiously optimistic about Batman, grow concerned about his tactics, probably have one other previous confrontation where Bats is much more openly belligerent, then Lex will start manipulating both his and Batman's perceptions of each other, probably get the dinner party scene as a last olive branch from Superman, this scene, then Lex, having manipulated Bruce into seeing Superman as a clear and present danger, will "accidentally" leave his kryptonite unde flight security.

Next thing you know, Lex is doing ringside commentary with Lois, and Bruce turns on the signal juuusssstttt to make it clear that he wants the fight.

Watching this scene in context, I got chills. You can feel the tension between these two. I love it.

I don't think he's a clone. I think Superman went "If I'm forceful and intimidating then the Batman will get scared and it will be over." That's why he pauses before he takes off because he expected Batman to stand down.
Good point. Superman probably tried to scare him straight but Batman went offensive on him. Superman doesn't realize what he got himself into. Of course this presents a problem because Superman deep down doesn't want to hurt let alone kill Batman. It's a bluff of sorts.

That little bit of score at the end got me pregnant.

Now we know why Supes appears when the batsignal is turned.

.... so who keeps turning on the bat symbol?

300+ folks in here and rising, the hype is real.

Oh yeah, the most anticipated comicbook movie of 2016:

1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (December 16)

2. Finding Dory (June 17)

3. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 25)

4. Jason Bourne Movie (July 29)

5. Captain America: Civil War (May 6)

6. Star Trek Beyond (July 22)

7. Independence Day: Resurgence (June 24)

8. X-Men: Apocalypse (May 27)

9. Zoolander No. 2 (February 12)

10. The Jungle Book (April 15)

http://www.fandango.com/movie-news/...-is-the-most-anticipated-movie-of-2016-750300

A clone? Bizarro? But I thought we've seen the whole movie already, make up your minds fanboys! :o

Some seem to forget that Superman can be tough with people, specially with guys like the Batman. TV spots and trailers can be very deceiving, that's why is better to watch scenes in the right context.

:super::batty::ww:

Right so now I'm going to spend hours watching people react to this awesomeness......

Need a screenshot of Bats before he says "You will."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"