BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm wondering why Bruce is on Lex's hitlist. Let's say he knows Bruce is Batman and Clark is Superman. I'm going to assume that Lex will benefit if Superman and Batman destroy each other.

It's clear how Superman's demise helps him, but how does Batman/Bruce's?

So I'm wondering why Bruce is on Lex's hitlist. Let's say he knows Bruce is Batman and Clark is Superman. I'm going to assume that Lex will benefit if Superman and Batman destroy each other.

Business rival removal i guess?

Two birds with one stone.

Guys and Gals, did anyone notice that when they were talking about villains, there was a photo of Lex in the Lexosuit? Hint as to what might happen in BvS?

Guys and Gals, did anyone notice that when they were talking about villains, there was a photo of Lex in the Lexosuit? Hint as to what might happen in BvS?
Yes I noticed it, but not sure if it was of significance or not.

Maybe his demise doesn't benefit him, but he knows Batman is the only human who could stand a chance against Supes.

What is Lex's motivation to get rid of both Batman and Superman?

He is evil. :)

Not sure think they're just talking about Lex's strength in general in the comics.

y'know, I really, really, really hope we get to see Raven and the rest of the Titans in the DC cinematic universe!!

Flashs suit is Wack as ****. Still very happy with what we got tonite. What a surprise

y'know, I really, really, really hope we get to see Raven and the rest of the Titans in the DC cinematic universe!!
If they aren't careful then they will undoubtedly draw comparisons to enchantress.

I'm still hoping that the 2020 Cyborg movie is actually a teen titans movie with Cyborg leading the titans.

Land...stocks may rise and fall, utilities and transportation systems may collapse. People are no damn good, but they will always need land and they will pay through the nose to get it!

We're badguys. It's what we do. :o

gotta love Harley. :woot:

Eisenberg said that Lex knows everything about Bruce Wayne, so I'm sure he knows he's Batman. I think he also said he knows everything about Clark Kent, but I'm not sure right now...

How do you determine that before we've seen the actual costume on the actual actor :confused:

I have a feeling we're going to be going through that along with if and when Green Arrow appears in the DCEU, and the others. Because we have a DCTV Universe, people will compare and contrast both versions, even before we see anything beyond casting and concepts.

With Flash, people are already complaining about the actor, the suit concept, and his origin; none of which makes any sense since...a) the movie is not out nor has anything been filmed, and b) this is all concepts, and c) they think Flash Se4ason 1 will be the movie, when in fact they just mentioned his origin, and THEY made the assumption.

Expect more of this in the future, guys.

When are they gonna friggin post the entire special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"