BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Bruce is looking at her at the end; sensuality.

Bruce Wayne:
"Must've lost my ticket."

Valet Attendant: "Your wife said you were taking a cab home."

Bruce Wayne: "My wife?"

giphy.gif

tumblr_o18hneQWhn1qbmp7lo4_500.gif

tumblr_o18ivhUFFL1tpk0vyo6_540.gif

I think he says "All this time, I thought I'd be measured with good. Superman was never real."
All this time, I've been thinking I was here to do good. Superman was never real

Kind of lame puff pieces.
Kevin Smith: "One of the last mysteries left in this world is what's below"
That *****e:"Aquaman knows"
Kevin Smith:"Ohh! That's awesome!"

Is it really awesome? Aquaman knows. Damn, maybe they should actually start using that as a slogan or something. What's in the box? Aquaman knows. Who is that in the shadows? Aquaman knows.

Cyborg: "He is an icon, just like the rest of them". Reeeeeally? It's fine if they are trying to make Cyborg an icon, but come on. He is not an icon like the big three. He is not even on the big six.

hi guys just saw the SS trailer and all WW and BvS stuff, oh I think its PERFECT! Just like everything else I've seen from these DC movies to come!! Loved it all, and thats crazy but I was here whacthing and whatching the old trailer, all BvS trailers, the new one and a BAT came in my house hahahahha it freaked me out a little but now its just fine ahhaha and funny (sorry english isn't my fisrt language)
I guess I'll join the hype, but now sleep see u later

Perma white nipples. :o SS trailer looks fantastic, WW footage is great, that whole special was hnnnnghhh

I don't know if it was already brought up by anyone, but there was nothing on Shazam. I wonder why?

I don't know if it was already brought up by anyone, but there was nothing on Shazam. I wonder why?

I recall people saying that Shazam concept art was shown at comic con. But it could mean that Green Lantern will be showing up in JL part 1. And in JL Part 2 Shazam will be a new member like Vision from Avengers 2. It might be to early to tease Shazam.

Probably because not only is Shazam's film a long time away but it appears as though he won't be introduced until his solo film comes out as opposed to debuting in the upcoming Justice League films.

Even so it is kind of strange considering they already got an actor (the Rock), and the movie is one year before the Green Lantern Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"