BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 267

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice survives Indian censor board with just 1 cut

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, starring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill in the title roles, opens March 25, with a UA certificate and just one visual cut.

It is being felt that the Indian censor board has been kind to the Hollywood film.And here’s the reason why. Says a source from the Board, “The CBFC (Central Board of Film Certification) was very keen that the film be seen by youngsters. But some of the content isn’t completely suitable for viewing by underage audiences. While the violence is done in the spirit of a comicbook adventure, the film was rated UA (suitable for underage viewers accompanied by an adult), with just one visual cut... of a fleeting nude figure.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-dawn-of-justice-gets-ua-1-cut-2183959

I am so sorry Tensor, but you are not going to be able to see Gal's Wonder Woman nude. :( :oldrazz:

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Bathtub-Sex1.jpg
:sly:

You know Snyder couldnt help himself and Dr. Manhattan'd Doomsday's doomsday.
Finally, we will see what a Kryptonian's reproductive organ actually looks like. :sus

Doomsday's heat vision destroys Superman's suit and Clark has to go nude for the rest of the battle.
Oh please no. If that happens we will never stop hearing from Sawyer, ISS and co. :o

So the whole third act

Doomsday lands in front of the Trinity
Superman: Is she with you?
Batman: I thought she was with you?
WW: Hold on. You guys are freaking out because I appeared but no one is saying anything about pantless Doomsday?----and he's fully erect....are we gonna have to fight him like this?

Aquaman arrives
Aquaman: I have come to aid you ---- whoa does he not have any pants?
Superman: Look guys it's just a little problem....(would go down as Superman's last words)

That Chinese poster :hehe:

Nailed it. :woot:

Formal wedding indeed.

I say this as an Indian citizen, but the Indian censor board sees anything that even implies nudity as being strong enough to censor completely. The CBFC is the most ass-backwards body in the entire world.

They are pretty much useless at their jobs and there is a public outcry to remove them and replace the censor board completely.

I hope we see more #whowillwin videos with celebs or maybe even the President. I can see him doing something like this, plus he's in his last term

loled at "fleeting".
I pictured a streaking bats, running throug a park calling Alfred to come pick him up...

...and he be naked because of Catwoman reasons.

But yeah, maybe it's the bathub scene.

I'm guessing it's actually Aquaman coiled up in a cell naked

Lex detonates the nude bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"