BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - Part 279

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you just call the Main Man? :cmad: :o

1000918-08.jpg

main man ?

I got yer maine man right here...

eport-044.jpg

I don't think they would do that for any reason except to be able to see detail in different lighting conditions. It really can't look the same in every shot and every scene, night-day-indoor-outdoor-etc. Lighting and shadows. :cwink:

I'm sure there will be one or two shots with that pop in BvS, like outside the courthouse.

Right, that's what I meant. But they can bright up the suit just a tad for JL. I believe it will look slightly different than the one in BvS.

To see Zack and Ben behind the scenes of this historical shoot is so amazing

You know, you gotta imagine what that must've been like for Zack or anyone at that position. He wasn't asking Ben how he looked, he was asking BATMAN. Literally, Batman as how he is that came to life, right next to him. That's something.

No, they are not. A lot of them are watching it next Tuesday, El mayimbe, nerdist, bdm, hitflix, slash and even the wrap are seeing it next week.

Boo hoo to them. Can they wait like the rest of us. Nerds on youtube aren't more special than me. :cwink:

I shall caption this "Snyffleck"

Everybody's favorite, Faraci for an example is going for the screening but is not doing interviews. I thought he might be viewing it tomorrow but it seems he will be viewing it next Tuesday as well. They are two critic showings next Tuesday, one in the afternoon and one at night. For example, Sneider from the Wrap and Faraci will be going to the afternoon session while El mayimbe and Mcweeny are going to the night one. Tuesday 3pm will be when the embargo ends and all reviews will be flowing out.

Ben: Shh, let it happen, Zack...
Zack: Ben, I don't -
Ben: You don't deny me. I'm the god**** Batman.

talk about dark...

is that your Bat-a-rang or are you just happy to see me...

Welcome to the BBC baby..

The Billionaires Boys Club that is...

3202861_1365325262849.89res_500_435.jpg

Last edited:
The Batman v Superman segment on Nightline was cool. Lots of behind the scenes stuff and interviews with Ben, Henry & Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"