BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - - Part 280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Batman as a wild card would be pretty nice. The rest of the Justice League has no idea what he's going to do but he shows up and helps in unexpected ways. I imagine it would go something like this:

[YT]MYtjpIwamos[/YT]

Last edited:
Sure, but what is he going to do against foes like Darkseid? At least as general, he's making a difference. He's doing something. As merely the wildcard, what is he going to do?
I meant "wild card" in the sense that he's kinda in and out of the group. If he has something going on in Gotham, he's going to attend to that and trust that the League can manage without him. A leader needs to be present at all times.

He can still be a tactician without being the general.

Weird. Nothing new is listed on ibnlive.com :hmm

Hey guys.

We are a little less than one month away from the possibility of JL set pics. :awesome:

Sure, but what is he going to do against foes like Darkseid? At least as general, he's making a difference. He's doing something. As merely the wildcard, what is he going to do?

No he shows up when needed. Just like the animated seriea.

Yea, Batman as a wild card would be pretty nice. The rest of the Justice League has no idea what he's going to do but he shows up and helps in unexpected ways. I imagine it would go something like this:

[YT]MYtjpIwamos [/YT]
fixed the link

just keep everything after the '='

More interviews

Henry Cavill
[YT]1QXKco6jDdo[/YT]

Ben Affleck
[YT]k_Evd3S_StM[/YT]

Zack Snyder
[YT]OgbHagTve80[/YT]

Besides, I wouldn't be very keen on Superman and Batman arguing about who's the leader anyway. Seems beneath them.

Cavill said Superman is out of his league when compared to Batman in experience and knowledge.
Not the most glowing resume to have Superman lead a group of people trying to save the world.
It is a definite deferral to Batman though

I think we'll see an official JL pic within the month, before filming starts and a good cushion of time after BvS drops.

Snyder will probably film JL in space to avoid leaked set pics

Can you post the link to the videos??

I searched the website. Nothing new came up. It's weird considering the host spoke loud and clear before ending the program, "To catch the full interviews, visit ibnlive.com". :huh:

I'll keep at it though and will post videos when I find any.

Last edited:
I can't believe it's one week out.

Like seriously every event in my life for the past three years has been based off of how close it is to BvS. Example: my college gym pass expired last august and a year before that I thought "wow, this expires the august before BVS. I can't wait for it to expire so it's closer!"

I have problems

Like seriously every event in my life for the past three years has been based off of how close it is to BvS. Example: my college gym pass expired last august and a year before that I thought "wow, this expires the august before BVS. I can't wait for it to expire so it's closer!"

I have problems
:funny:

I have problems

Ha! You do that too?! And I thought I was the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back