BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - - Part 280

Status
Not open for further replies.
they look like drug lords in colombia
episode2cousins.gif

I'm never one to cry about things to the mods, but all this Faraciposting needs to stop. You're giving him what he wants when you make fun of him. You never see Marvel fans trying to besmirch him.

He wants everyone to think that die hard DC fans are pond scum who are overly-sensitive and protective about everything when the slightest bit of criticism is presented and you guys are feeding fuel to his fire. Be smarter than that, guys.

The obsession over his opinion is both perplexing and disturbing.

I'm never one to cry about things to the mods, but all this Faraciposting needs to stop. You're giving him what he wants when you make fun of him. You never see Marvel fans trying to besmirch him.

He wants everyone to think that die hard DC fans are pond scum who are overly-sensitive and protective about everything when the slightest bit of criticism is presented and you guys are feeding fuel to his fire. Be smarter than that, guys.

I second this!

I don't even know who he is. I just glance over all that stuff.

Yeah I remember when he was saying Batfans are aggressive jerks.

He blocked me when I replied: I am a batfan!! I am an aggressive jerk? Thanks a lot Mr. Faraci.

That was the only tweet I addressed to him.

I wonder how much time into the movie are those in the premiere? 1 hour or so?

Why would Marvel fans do that? He's practically one of them. He acts just like them. What baffles me is all this attention on the people criticizing him. How come people like you never call out people like him? You guys are so quick to decry the fans who call him out on his BS, yet you ALWAYS downplay the BS flamebaiting and childish behavior that people like Faraci spread. That's quite hypocritical. The people who criticize and bash Faraci aren't people who get upset at any little criticism of BvS. They get upset with the constant flamebaiting, the obvious inflammatory, insulting, and derogatory statements made by people like Faraci. And it's equally hypocritical to decry those who speak against Faraci while failing to mention the fact that this kind of behavior is repeated by other Marvel fans, the same fans you're painting as angels.

Anyone who defends people like Faraci is no better than Faraci. I'd rather see people criticize, bash, and humiliate Faraci than to see his behavior excused, championed, or ignored by people like you.

I can definitely see some pictures being leaked online.......lock those doors and throw away those laptops

Why would Marvel fans do that? He's practically one of them. He acts just like them. What baffles me is all this attention on the people criticizing him. How come people like you never call out people like him? You guys are so quick to decry the fans who call him out on his BS, yet you ALWAYS downplay the BS flamebaiting and childish behavior that people like Faraci spread. That's quite hypocritical. The people who criticize and bash Faraci aren't people who get upset at any little criticism of BvS. They get upset with the constant flamebaiting, the obvious inflammatory, insulting, and derogatory statements made by people like Faraci. And it's equally hypocritical to decry those who speak against Faraci while failing to mention the fact that this kind of behavior is repeated by other Marvel fans, the same fans you're painting as angels.

Anyone who defends people like Faraci is no better than Faraci. I'd rather see people criticize, bash, and humiliate Faraci than to see his behavior excused, championed, or ignored by people like you.

how about we just ignore him altogether? Criticizing, bashing and humiliating him implies that you actually care about what he thinks in the first place. I'm not defending him at all, ignoring him is exactly the last thing he wants, and thats exactly what I'm saying we should do.

all of the attention he gets only gives him the clicks that he desires, just remember that.

I don't give a **** what he has to say. If he wants to ride Marvel D something hard while he downs most things DC...let him. Who cares?

SPOILER!!! With an almost R-rating, it's no wonder they included this super serious character in BvS.

You've been warned...
1888831-ambush_bug.jpg

Certain individuals' need to defend his name is both perplexing and disgusting.
I come to these message boards as a comic book fan to discuss comic book movies with other comic book fans. We have a movie coming out in a matter of days that we've been anticipating for over three years. Hell, the concept alone is something we've waited for years to see.

Yet every day, people willfully go out of their way to post whatever tweet, retweet, or article one man has written, which only results in pages upon pages of people talking about said individual. I, for one, get absolutely no enjoyment out of this. The fact that we are even having this discussion the week of the movie's release is truly baffling to me.

There was a time when he got under my skin. But you know what? I realized that it's wasted time, thought, and energy. He's one man. If he wants to go on Twitter and accuse DC fans of being mentally unsound, fine. It doesn't bother me, because I know that not to be true. I frankly do not care what he has to say.

You want to bash him? Take it to Twitter, or Facebook, or the comments section of his website. Some of us are tired of seeing this thread constantly derailed because people CHOOSE to hang onto every damn word he has to say, as if this one guy's opinion is going to make or break the foundations of the DCU. So once again, I just ask that people please stop posting that **** here and just ignore him.

If you want to believe I'm defending him, go right ahead and block me. This is the last time I post about Devin Faraci.

i think this is the appropriate time to go dark until Thursday, I've waited 3 years for this, I want to go in not knowing anything. see ya boys and girls.

As a DC fan who is overly sensitive I agree that talking about this fool needs to stop.

I'm here to talk about Batman and Superman.

And the white suits are coming, the white suits are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"