BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - - Part 280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the new WW cover photo is for BvS. I thought it was for WW promotion. Gal just posted it

So in other news... one of the perpetrator of the Paris attacks was captured in Brussels recently.

Cd2Ca4WUsAAUVsX.jpg

Someone asked if Charles Roven is the DC Universe's Kevin Feige

He says it's far from just him, listing names like Zack, Deborah and Geoff Johns

13:23
Roven says that this is the first time they've made a DC Universe knowing that more is coming
Even when they did Batman Begins, they only had the Joker as a very loose concept
"We're thinking about how, down the road, these things are going to connect."
"While we want to get to a certain place, we don't want to stay too rigid and methodological about how we get there."
It's important to let new directors add their own creative visions and still fit into the bigger universe, says Roven

WB seems to be pretty adamant about this universe remaining director-driven, even with the inter-connectivity.

them interviews were great the interviewer really asks the questions id like to hear. has there been any recent interviews with the costume designer id really like to know more about the construction of the suits.?

Affleck says the rumor that he turned down MAN OF STEEL is not true
He says he has learned so much from Zack Snyder about directing on BvS
"I have wondered about directing movies like this before," says Affleck
Affleck says that he's ready to take one on "if the day comes".
He says that he absolutely would, but he needs the right material

Ben says he ready to take on a comicbook film 'if the day comes' but need the right material

EDIT: Lex beat me

I think (maybe) he just copied it from twitter. Agreed, very good interviews.

Yes, I'm not Kevin McCarthy. I copied the link from my twitter app on my iPhone so it didn't copy all of the tweet.

Sorry. Not him. :funny:

Right material = Terrio better sit his happy butt down and write my damn script

Ben said he's ready to take on a big movie like this.... and if the material is right.

The Batman movie it is. :D

I'll be surprised if Batman isn't his next movie.

It's gonna happen it's inevitable really. Terrio and Affleck will get together for a Batman solo.

Laurence Fishburne says that he's a big comic book fan and collector
"This is a movie that I've been waiting 35 years to see," says Fishburne, "I can't believe I'm actually in the movie."

Gadot says that she has a four year old and her daughter is already annoyed by princesses that get saved
She says that it's not just important for girls to have a role model, though, and that boys should also growing up seeing powerful women in the media

Man this is just beautiful

V3w84v7.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"