BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - - - Part 281

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till you see tomorrow's premiere in NY. 6,000 people going. Never ever seen a premiere in the states like that.

6000??? That's not just a premiere, that crowd is the size of a f*in concert.

Cd-XExfUYAAyUCW.jpg

Cd-XEylUUAAFQ1k.jpg

Cd-XEymUYAAb5BY.jpg

Lol wut Henry you did not just say that...

i cannot be more HYPE than i am now. of all my years on the hype, through all the movies i've looked forward to, this is my most anticipated film, ever.

I want you to remember, riddler…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…this anticipation…I want…you to remember…the one film that pleased you

Might want to take some shelter guys come this Friday. Hell is going to freeze over here.lol

A moment the kid will never forget......the day he high fived superman :ilv:

The MOS theme playing while he high fived the kid was awesome, and the kid fist pumped just like Cavill did. Kid will never forget that! :woot:

I'm genuinely concerned about seeing this movie with anybody that I don't want to see me weep. :funny:

I'm genuinely concerned about seeing this movie with anybody that I don't want to see me weep. :funny:

I'm genuinely concerned about post-BvS depression. Goddam hype level has been insane in my membrane. I'm so over-hyped I'd do a devil's 3 way.

Reading on IMDB forums which I shouldn't but some people are saying that Batman wins...please tell me they're lying.

Reading on IMDB forums which I shouldn't but some people are saying that Batman wins...please tell me they're lying.

It doesn't matter who wins the fight, its who wins the day ;)

Superman wasn't going to kill batman and batman is trying to take him out. What do you expect? Lol. They will both shine. No one is going to win anyway because they're teaming up. God so much negativity and overreaction about everything lol.

I wonder if Matt Damon is jealous of the Cavfleck bromance?

It will matter to both Superman and Batman fans as to who wins the fight. It's what they've been hyping for in the last several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"