BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - Part 304

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mxmd7fAyOx1qcz48ho2_500.gif

#fatmanappreciationday

The line about the wheelchair bomb being lined with lead is really a problem because Superman said he didn't look. If he didn't look, then it doesn't matter if it had lead or not because he's still at fault.

What they could have done is have Superman say he didn't see anything (which is different from not looking) and then say the lead is invisible to Superman's x-ray. So he did look but couldn't see anything.

Grace Randolph is truly different from most of us.

She has the original BvS as the 2nd best movie of the year so far.

She just said UE is not as good as the one shown at the movies. Going so far to say that less people would be defending this version if it came out in the theaters.

heh

I like Grace though.
She's a fascinating woman.

The line about the wheelchair bomb being lined with lead is really a problem because Superman said he didn't look. If he didn't look, then it doesn't matter if it had lead or not because he's still at fault.

What they could have done is have Superman say he didn't see anything (which is different from not looking) and then say the lead is invisible to Superman's x-ray. So he did look but couldn't see anything.

I think he says "I'm afraid I wasn't looking". He doesn't know how he could have missed it, so he starts to think that maybe it's because he doesn't care as much as he thought he did.

On Collider Heroes Jon Schnepp and crew were discussing Suicide Squad.

Robert Meyer Burnett said he's heard so much about the production, but everything they put out marketing wise looks awesome to him. So he cant wait to find out the experience.

Schnepp chimed in and said

A little birdies told me Ayer's version won. If you know what I'm talking about I'll leave it at that. So I'm excited about that.

So it appears we're definitely getting Ayer's theatrical version unlike with Snyder.

I think he says "I'm afraid I wasn't looking". He doesn't know how he could have missed it, so he starts to think that maybe it's because he doesn't care as much as he thought he did.
I agree. He can't fathom how he missed it, so he begins doubting himself.

40 minutes in -- why did Perry hire Clark. Why. He busts his nuts over being a nerd and has apparently little respect for his work. Clark doesn't stand out much and his pitches go nowhere with Perry -- whatever it was that made him hire Clark degree-less and sans experience isn't found here. If it had been, how quickly would that particular MOS-BVS gap have been filled. Lois does manage to persuade him of stuff he's hesitant about, Clark just can't. And regarding the Kryptotech remains, and the fact that it's just lying around... there were interesting discussions among fans about Supes's attitude about it: he should do clean up bc of this, he'd have no right bc of that. The rationale could've been very interesting to address, even passingly -- but ignoring it only adds to his passivity. Trodding on. There are interesting additions.

Last edited:
I think it was the pilot episode (would make sense) of Lois and Clark where we saw Clark actually not get the job at first after meeting Perry because lack of credentials. Then he did a report anyways I think from closed down theater, and the writing was so good that Perry changed his mind. Would have been cool to see how he earned his way into a job like that. :)

13533337_661149590818_3036092072533792412_n.jpg

marvels comic bashing BvS movie & DC comic openly. wow. it is a war!!!
but i think whoever makes this.. has no class.

oh for the love of all that is good and pure.

who cares!

Ahh this is all in good fun,take it easy :)

BvS must really suck because a Marvel comic said so. :wow:

Honest question to anyone able to answer:
I've heard people say that they didn't like that Superman was forced into battle. But, do you think that Batman would have stood a chance against fully pissed off Superman? I mean, the only reason there was a "fight" was because Superman was holding back.

I've heard people say that they didn't like that Superman was forced into battle. But, do you think that Batman would have stood a chance against fully pissed off Superman? I mean, the only reason there was a "fight" was because Superman was holding back.
And because he was weakened.

He could've not been forced into it and still held back though. You didn't NEED to have him forced to go and confront him, he would've gone regardless because Batman "shined his light in the sky".

He could've not been forced into it and still held back though. You didn't NEED to have him forced to go and confront him, he would've gone regardless because Batman "shined his light in the sky".
Gotcha. I personally like the way they did it. It was better for the story around the fight, like Lex's character and Martha's part in the movie. I enjoyed it.

40 minutes in -- why did Perry hire Clark. Why. He busts his nuts over being a nerd and has apparently little respect for his work. Clark doesn't stand out much and his pitches go nowhere with Perry -- whatever it was that made him hire Clark degree-less and sans experience isn't found here. If it had been, how quickly would that particular MOS-BVS gap have been filled. Lois does manage to persuade him of stuff he's hesitant about, Clark just can't. And regarding the Kryptotech remains, and the fact that it's just lying around... there were interesting discussions among fans about Supes's attitude about it: he should do clean up bc of this, he'd have no right bc of that. The rationale could've been very interesting to address, even passingly -- but ignoring it only adds to his passivity. Trodding on. There are interesting additions.

It's inferred in MoS that Lois gets him the job. Is this really a point that bothers you? Seems counter productive.

It's inferred in MoS that Lois gets him the job. Is this really a point that bothers you? Seems counter productive.

I know it's a minor detail but if you look at the article on Clark Kent's death it does say that she did help him in getting the job. Not only that but he was supposedly a ****ing terrific investigative journalist.

That's pretty poor alright. It wouldn't take much to s*** on their movies and Nazi Captain America. I hate people doing this.

Oh Jesus, it's just a joke. Not to mention the later part where Marvel makes fun of their own movies is completely cut out. So damn touchy.:whatever:

Last edited:
Oh Jesus, it's just a joke. Not to mention the later part where Marvel makes fun of their own movies is completely cut out. So damn touchy.:whatever:

I can make jokes on myself but that does not give me the right to make fun of others.

I can make jokes on myself but that does not give me the right to make fun of others.

So a Deadpool comic making fun of comic book movies is a low blow? Gimme a break. These things are not sacred cows.

So a Deadpool comic making fun of comic book movies is a low blow? Gimme a break. These things are not sacred cows.

Well, nothings stopping them (they are already doing it) but it would look amusing only to select few Marvel fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"