BvS All Things Batman v Superman [NO SPOILERS] - Part 1

I hate to be the cynic, but someone's got to mention it. TASM2 also had a very emotional and powerful ending (Gwen death scene- spoiler, too late) which happens to be the best part of the movie.

So..... take that as you will and compare it with the reactions we've been getting lately.
I don't recall TASM2 being emotional nor powerful, not even the ending. The romance plot in the film left me annoyed and by the time the end came around I knew exactly what was going to happen so I just sat there and watched it happen.

Go ahead and cry over Gwen's corpse Peter, I don't really care anymore.

Sorry guys. This movie has partially consumed 3 years of my life. I've been going through a rollercoaster of doubts and emotions...

Sorry guys. This movie has partially consumed 3 years of my life. I've been going through a rollercoaster of doubts and emotions...

And you will be rewarded for your dedication. Mark my words. :)

...the only superhero film I like more than ASM2 is MoS. Just saying.

CdvhItvWAAA74bz.jpg

Has this made it online yet? I saw the ET version, but I'm assuming nightline would have more.

Last edited:
Probably the best behind the scenes video yet. Nice interviews too. And we get to see the whole Bruce's Superman rant.

Did you guys see this? It shows how the tech cowl fits in the regular cowl. I didn't think it was possible

[YT]v7ldSDAQaBw[/YT]

Did you guys see this? It shows how the tech cowl fits in the regular cowl. I didn't think it was possible

[YT]v7ldSDAQaBw[/YT]

I think we'll see Batman with white eyes

[YT]v7ldSDAQaBw[/YT]

I think someone posted it in the Batsuit thread yesterday. It looks awesome though. Love the detail and layout of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"