Krypton Krypton - General Discussion Thread

I finally binge watched season one of Krypton and I'm suprised on how much I really enjoyed it. I think Colin Salmon is the best Zod and I can't wait to see Zod become the dictator that we all love to hate in season two. Also I still beileve that Brianiac will somehow find a way to shrink Kandor.

I finally binge watched season one of Krypton and I'm suprised on how much I really enjoyed it. I think Colin Salmon is the best Zod and I can't wait to see Zod become the dictator that we all love to hate in season two. Also I still beileve that Brianiac will somehow find a way to shrink Kandor.

He is incredible as Zod. I don’t think there’s been a bad Zod fortunately Infact I love all 4 versions of Zod in live action.

Oh yeah that’s inevitable I think S2 might be Seg trying to put things back as they should have been.

I haven't been able to finish s1 because they only had the first few eps of Krypton on the Syfy website. I loved what I saw, can't wait til s1 gets on DCU, and also can't wait for s2! So hyped for Lobo.

Still waiting on S1 to drop on blu ray. Not until March. Ugh.

New Lobo picture is pretty cool. I'm pretty excited so see The Main Man in love action.

New look at Emmet J. Scanlan as Lobo!!

View attachment 19917
I aint mad at a lean Lobo. Heck this is technically an Elseworlds story. Not every Lobo needs to look like a bodybuilder. I have to call them out for air brushing his abs though. You're a lean looking guy, just embrace it or cover up. Doesn't need to look fake swole.

If the actor nails the performance, I'm sure his appearance won't make a difference. Much like how Titans Starfire's was able to steal every scene she was in despite looking nothing like her comics book counterpart.

I love the look of Lobo. It will be interesting to see if Lobo will be used as villain or anti-hero in Krypton.
I'll bet money he'll be an anti hero. They might even give him a spin off show.

I always thought a Lobo animated series on Adult Swim would be gold. Or even his own animated feature length film. If this guys portrayal of Lobo is awesome, then I'm all for a spin off.

I always thought a Lobo animated series on Adult Swim would be gold. Or even his own animated feature length film. If this guys portrayal of Lobo is awesome, then I'm all for a spin off.
Lobo is long overdue for an R-rated animated series.

I wonder when we will get some more news on this show? It's been pretty quiet.

Just finished watching Krypton S01.

My opinion on seeing the first promo pics over a year ago: 'This looks like total crap.'

My opinion now. Holy hell. This show is pretty damn good. Zod, Doomsday, Brainiac, Brainiac's freakin' ship, I was really impressed. Bring on S02.

Glad to hear that. I was in the same boat originally, but one of my friends watched it and said it's worth the watch. So I'm patiently waiting on the Blu Ray in the next two weeks.

I have yet to watch the first season... but im still excited to see how they handle Lobo. Season 1 comes out tomorrow on Blu Ray. So I'll definitely pick it up. What does everyone think about their take on Brainiac? Without spoilers if you can.

*Bump* Just finished the series. Wow! Awesome. Loved the ending. Did not expect to see one character in this series. I'm really curious for Season 2. Also the guy playing Zod did a great job.

Season 2 needs to hurry up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"