Krypton Krypton - General Discussion Thread

Man, the reviews for this seem to be very mixed! Still, I'm pretty excited for the show and Brainiac!

Not surprised by the reviews and don't have high hopes for the pilot, but regardless, I will watch a few eps to see if it looks like they may find their footing. As I mentioned before, there are just too many goodies for DC geeks in there for me to ignore it entirely.

I guess we'll see how it is tonight.

Well they spent a **** ton of money on this thing, I see that.

Nice to get the theme from the Donner films, though now hoping the door is open to get a take on Hans Zimmer's score, too.

Well the production values are nice, but they've already killed off their two best actors, so IDK, lol.

This is so ****ed up. Time travel, Adam Strange, the entire focus is now that Supes' grandpa knows he will exist.

I enjoyed it. The time travel stuff didn't bother me as much as I expected. Syfy is definitely sparing no expense. I want to see more of the Kryptonian society. Glad they found a way to bring back Val-el.

Also, the Voice of Rau is creepy as @#%@.

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Certainly has potential, but I don't really have high hopes for the season.

We'll see. Better than most shows on the CW.

(so far)
Eh, outside of production values it seems about on the same level to me. The writing/acting leaves a lot to be desired, imo.

For the most part it was ok but a couple things I could live without

Seg-El/Zod romance
Time Traveller
I would prefer a robotic Brainiac

Also wouldn't it be better to do a Jor-El story instead of Seg-El

Last edited:
The pilot was pretty enjoyable, despite some rough patches in writing/acting! 7.5/10.

Keep the topic on Krypton, folks, not your feelings about our moderation and your misguided assumptions about our motivations. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"