All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are surprised the trailer is in front of Hobbit? Seriously?

This. I think this NTF "exclusive" is hardly news. The only thing new about it was the supposed content of the trailer.

You guys are surprised the trailer is in front of Hobbit? Seriously?

I've always thought it would be infront of the Hobbit but I admit I was concerned after hearing of Trek and Pacific Rim but nothing about MOS.

YES!! if true, it will be a glorious day for all Superman fans!!! :woot:

hope it's true, though. didn't Nuke The Fridge claim they had some exclusive photos awhile back and it turned out not to be true???

The only time I know of that they claimed to have exclusive pics, they actually did as well as video. Both confirming a previous story they posted regarding a scene in the film.

Last edited:
The only time I know of that they claimed to have exclusive pics, they actually did as well as video. Both confirming a previous story they posted regarding a scene in the film.

ah, perhaps I was wrong them.

I thought there was some "controversy" about one of their exclusive claims.........but it seems like it's been so long ago, I can't really remember..........lol

I was wondering what we would get something. The Hobbit news isn't surprising, and I figured we would get different footage from CC, as much as I would have loved to see that trailer.

Hoping for the Zimmer music at least.

I was wondering what we would get something. The Hobbit news isn't surprising, and I figured we would get different footage from CC, as much as I would have loved to see that trailer.

Hoping for the Zimmer music at least.

Now that would be something. I'm really curious to see what Zimmer has come up with.

All I hope with Zimmer's score is that he remembers Steve Jablonsky's style when he helped produced the Transformers score.

All I hope with Zimmer's score is that he remembers Steve Jablonsky's style when he helped produced the Transformers score.

Agreed.

I loved Zimmer's scores for Batman but I just am a tad worried his style won't match Superman which should arguably be more upbeat and "triumphant" if you will.

CONFIRMED: the next Man of Steel trailer WILL debut with Hobbit, and so will The Wolverine as well! Yes!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! Lol I'm tempted to go see Hobbit just to see my favorite superhero in action..... nah :cwink:

It would be like Batman (1989) people going paying to see movies they didn't care for to see the trailer, then leaving the theatre. Has anyone ever done yet, like in the current time?

Regal sells tickets for $10, umm....so....I could....
I'll get back to you guys. lol

It would be like Batman (1989) people going paying to see movies they didn't care for to see the trailer, then leaving the theatre. Has anyone ever done yet, like in the current time?
Regal sells tickets for $10, umm....so....I could....
I'll get back to you guys. lol

I have NEVER That trailer footage will come online soon afterwards anyway.

CONFIRMED: the next Man of Steel trailer WILL debut with Hobbit, and so will The Wolverine as well! Yes!

4hUrz.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! Lol I'm tempted to go see Hobbit just to see my favorite superhero in action..... nah :cwink:

Dude, I'm going to blow $15 to see the trailer in IMAX. I'm hoping that since the movie is being converted to IMAX and 3D, the trailer will be shown in 3D (let the 3D hating continue). BTW, is it just me or does The Hobbit not look anywhere near as epic as the first trilogy? Granted, I may change my mind when I see it, but the trailers and TV Spots have made it look cartoony, to me anyway.

Guess I'm going to see The Hobbit now.

Dude, I'm going to blow $15 to see the trailer in IMAX. I'm hoping that since the movie is being converted to IMAX and 3D, the trailer will be shown in 3D (let the 3D hating continue). BTW, is it just me or does The Hobbit not look anywhere near as epic as the first trilogy? Granted, I may change my mind when I see it, but the trailers and TV Spots have made it look cartoony, to me anyway.

That's funny bc I was thinking the same thing. I don't think they will show it in 3D but I wouldn't complain if they did.

I wasn't going to until now. I know I could just wait to watch it online but I want to see what the reaction is in the theater if any.

Last edited:
That's funny bc I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't going to until now. I know I could just wait to watch it online but I want to see what the reaction is in the theater if any.
Not only that, but to me there's a HUGE difference between watching it on your computer vs. watching it on a theater screen. I mean besides the obvious difference between the screen size, it's the whole experience that makes it worth waiting to see it on the big screen.

Not only that, but to me there's a HUGE difference between watching it on your computer vs. watching it on a theater screen. I mean besides the obvious difference between the screen size, it's the whole experience that makes it worth waiting to see it on the big screen.

The sound is a big thing for me to. I want to feel the sound.

So, assuming if I'm understanding this correctly, the trailer will debut with "The Hobbit", or will we have a midnight release of the trailer before the Hobbit arrives?

How long did we have to wait again after "The Dark Knight Rises" was released before it was officially released online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"