All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2128627_o.gif

:sleepy:

Last edited:
Maybe they've change it so that not only does the bar have to fill up, but it has it has to be fully white as well, hence it's only at 27% now. :hehe: :woot:

I read this on the MOS Fan FB page:

Everyone! Per the email I got, they are working on the app right now. Some were experiencing some troubles which were due to the app's popularity. It may have slowed down the meter, too. Hang tight and it will be all good to go again!

:oldrazz:

Maybe they've change it so that not only does the bar have to fill up, but it has it has to be fully white as well, hence it's only at 27% now. :hehe: :woot:

I read this on the MOS Fan FB page:

Everyone! Per the email I got, they are working on the app right now. Some were experiencing some troubles which were due to the app's popularity. It may have slowed down the meter, too. Hang tight and it will be all good to go again!

:oldrazz:

praise-god.gif

How are you sharing on twitter? Are you just posting the link or is there a twitter button that you're supposed to use?

yeah.....wtf is going on with the meter????

they're trolling with us!!!! lol

Same thing happened with the TDKR facebook viral, the meter kept going until it suddenly stopped and went back a few steps.

Did i just create a Pinterest account for this exclusive reveal ? You bet your ass i did.

I created a twitter account just for that Bane reveal last year...

The things we do.

And here comes the worrisome fans whining about the marketing again.

Right on cue.

Uh, don't agree with you on this one. I mean, it took Iron Man 3 four days to unlock the sneak peek of the trailer, on a FB site with over 10 million likes and people knew what they were unlocking so that's an added motivation! Besides, not everyone wants to share a TDKR add. I know quite a few people who wont out of principle. I did, even though TDKR was, for me, one of the biggest disappointments ever in terms of movies.

Not saying that there is no indifference, at this point before we even had a proper trailer or anything really, it's to be expected, but I don't think that is the reason for the slowdown. I also still believe WB might be controlling the pace, as I've mentioned in one of my previous posts.

Sucks WB does something like this but in service of marketing another film.

Eitherway, I can't really gauge the indifference levels(I don't really hang out here much). I did however catch Jamie's tweet about this very issue though.
I wonder how different things would be if the world actually had a reason to care about mos(say, better marketing).

I created a twitter account just for that Bane reveal last year...

The things we do.

That was the first time I used twitter in any real capacity. lol I had one a year before that Bane viral but never really used it.

Ugh seriously down to 27% I know its still above 50% but still thats gone up what 10% in 12 hours? Compared to 40% yesterday lol crazy!

Lets hope it glitches out and gives us what we want!

Ugh seriously down to 27% I know its still above 50% but still thats gone up what 10% in 12 hours? Compared to 40% yesterday lol crazy!

Lets hope it glitches out and gives us what we want!

Its broken.

Hopefully they show mercy and just release it because of the glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija