All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love that background on that site, it makes for a great wallpaper.

3jQeN.jpg

Its broken.

Hopefully they show mercy and just release it because of the glitch

Lets hope so!

Hopefully at least tomorrow morning I can wake up and have some new MOS to hold me over until the trailer!

I do love that background on that site, it makes for a great wallpaper.

Maybe a year ago! But this is Superman's time to shine! Screw Batman! Especially Nolan's ´´Batman`` and particularly TDKR!!! :argh:

Its broken.

Hopefully they show mercy and just release it because of the glitch

I don't know, I find it kind of entertaining. Looking forward to where it will end next. Maybe at less than 50% to cause some fanboy rage. :oldrazz:

argh!! now the bar isnt even in the right spot anymore! :huh:

The bar has dropped waaaay back....no longer over halfway full. I hope this is just a glitch and not the actual percentage

Down to 27%?? I call shenanigans!

Brainiac is messing with their systems!!!

I think it's getting shared quicker than they want it to so they're tampering with it. They might aswell just put a countdown on it.

This was the last time that I fell for such a cheap move. Im not sharing or pressing any more buttons and I will certainly not help WB promote TDKR (garbage film) just to get a MOS bone thrown my way. I can wait until the trailer. So next time either make an unlock thingy MOS exclusive or better yet just release some bloody pictures the old fashion way already!

This was the last time that I fell for such a cheap move. Im not sharing or pressing any more buttons and I will certainly not help WB promote TDKR (garbage film) just to get a MOS bone thrown my way. I can wait until the trailer. So next time either make an unlock thingy MOS exclusive or better yet just release some bloody pictures the old fashion way already!

I mean.... alright lol :dry:

that bale gif is tooo funny and perfectly timed.

OK, this is starting to get really annoying. Even the slider has slid WAY back to where 27% would be.

The error was "hey this is rising way too fast" and the fix was "let's cut the percentage in half."

It made it to 30% in about 35 minutes and then out of nowhere it slowed down.

The bar was at 87% in the middle of the night, then mysteriously dropped down to 40-something. One of my friends told me that but I told her she was dreaming it. Well now I've seen someone post the same info on the MOS FB Fan page AND I found a tweet from another person saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"