All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPPOSEDLY the fanpage has heard back from WB and they "are aware" and say please "standby"....believe it if you want...I don't. But if we see a change in the countdown bar I guess I'll be eating my words...

SUPPOSEDLY the fanpage has heard back from WB and they "are aware" and say please "standby"....believe it if you want...I don't. But if we see a change in the countdown bar I guess I'll be eating my words...
Convenient excuse for WB. Somehow it will take as long to fix as the amount of time they wanted to pass until they released the image.

Exactly...it will take until December 4th to get the issue fixed!

That's the fanpage I'm referring to...I refuse to call them by name due to how they treat people who try and correct their ineptness. I don't believe one damn thing that comes from that page.

True.

Them arguing the Desert scene was hilarious.

It was so gratifying to see a shot of it in the SDCC teaser.

True.

Them arguing the Desert scene was hilarious.

It was so gratifying to see a shot of it in the SDCC teaser.

It certainly was! If I coukd still post there I would have been rubbing it in their faces!! They think they know it all and they really have no clue what they are talking about

Well heading to bed...hope to wake up to something nice in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it...

I feel like it should be higher than that by now

why doesn't anyone else understand this???
because just like everything else in life people wanted to believe the lie that they could have everything they wanted right now for free.

nope, they were going to release it at a set time no matter what, the other was just a ploy to raise your interest in the campaign

That may be the case, not enough Superman fans out there to get this thing to reach 100 % (IMO.)

Up to 57% now, was 54% a few minutes ago. I still think they are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"