All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, if this counter were a "real" counter, it would pick up speed because the more the thing is shared, the more people see it and may decide to share it in turn. Instead, the counter just averages 3% or so a day (if that), making slow, steady progress. Because as we all know, that's how social networking / sharing always goes... not!!

I just wish this damn thing would release whatever it is they have....I wanna know!!!!

Clearly Superman is scottish, and said "oot tah"

About this whole rigged counter business, there was a guy on the MoS fan page encouraging people to share the app after that comment from WB saying the counter was now working properly, reflecting shares accurately etc. This guy had devised a way to share it hundreds of times on your own in a short amount of time, he posted a big comment describing how others could do it and his enthusiasm for wanting to gather everyone and unlock this reward was great to see. Reading it made me genuinley sad, as I was pretty damn sure it was still rigged and his effort wouldn't make any difference.
And now, I've just seen the same guy has commented again, he says he's deleted his earlier post about how to share the app effectively, so he doesn't waste anyone else's time by making them share it in the same way he did.

Way to go WB.

About this whole rigged counter business, there was a guy on the MoS fan page encouraging people to share the app after that comment from WB saying the counter was now working properly, reflecting shares accurately etc. This guy had devised a way to share it hundreds of times on your own in a short amount of time, he posted a big comment describing how others could do it and his enthusiasm for wanting to gather everyone and unlock this reward was great to see. Reading it made me genuinley sad, as I was pretty damn sure it was still rigged and his effort wouldn't make any difference.
And now, I've just seen the same guy has commented again, he says he's deleted his earlier post about how to share the app effectively, so he doesn't waste anyone else's time by making them share it in the same way he did.

Way to go WB.

obviously that guy is an idiot

and here I thought(or rather was told) that I was the only one.

Yeah, just a desperate fan who thought he found a way to help...

Doesn't help that the guy who runs that page continues to tell people to keep sharing. Makes up random percentages to make it seem like the counter spiked more than it actually did.

Doesn't help that the guy who runs that page continues to tell people to keep sharing. Makes up random percentages to make it seem like the counter spiked more than it actually did.

The people who follow that page must be bad at math...

why would Cavill have a "Southern accent?"

As Clark, shouldn't he have a "Midwestern accent?" :cwink:

wait.........is there even such a thing as a "Midwestern accent?" lol

It's not fair to call him that. He didn't know better like we do.

Yeah, which for me is why I feel bad for the guy and see it as a sad reflection on this bit of marketing - this guy went from trying to gather everyone to unlock it quicker (thereby sharing/advertising this thing a huge amount, EXACTLY like WB wanted) to realising its rigged and giving up and warning others to not waste their time like he did.

Luckily all of this won't matter much in a few weeks when we have a trailer and so much more news to go on, were on the home stretch and I'm sure once the trailer drops, we'll see the long wait will have been worth our while.

we all sound the same to me

The only what?
fan who thought that counter was for real and not some ruse.

Midwestern would be correct.
Would be cool if Clark had an accent that Superman didn't.

Now we're talking.

or more specifically, is there such a thing as a "Kansas accent?"

I really don't think us Kansans have a definable accent.........but maybe thats because I'm so used to it.......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"