All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I cancelled all my plans today, including a lunch meeting, just to sit in front of the screen refreshing a page over and over again, not knowing what's waiting. I must be crazy or something.

I can't believe how many people are not working today. Thought I was the only one? LOL

I can't believe I cancelled all my plans today, including a lunch meeting, just to sit in front of the screen refreshing a page over and over again, not knowing what's waiting. I must be crazy or something.

lol wow. You are dedicated good sir. I'm just skipping all my damn studying that I should be doing right now. No biggie lol. just finals week.

Haha thats commitment!! Or...something lol

That's... concerning though.

If it is a poster, let's hope it's as good as this...

dark_knight_rises.jpg

But I guess it can't get any worse than this...

The_Dark_Knight_Rises_poster.jpg

:barf:

Interesting choice of words "from the upcoming film". Not "for the upcoming film". Must be a still, I'm thinking.

That's... concerning though.

Meh, first and last time I'm this excited for a movie. Been waiting my whole life for a Superman film I can call my own (and consider great) so what's a day wasted compared to that, huh? :o

...that's it, I'm holding my breath until the reveal. What ever happen is on WBs and the reveal team's head...

I am off for another month. The nature of my work has me having to pay attention to my savings account :o I might get work that pays well for a couple months, then nothing, then another gig for a couple more months... ugh

Meh, first and last time I'm this excited for a movie. Been waiting my whole life for a Superman film I can call my own (and consider great) so what's a day wasted compared to that, huh? :o

Aight, dude. :up:

I hope it's not a poster of Superman & Lois kissing

this is gonna suck if it hits 100% and nothing happens because they have to upload the image.

My life is flashing before me, man...

Everybody has stopped sharing and started just refreshing, now we are at a stand still haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"