All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know is she's been great in most of the films she has been in, and i think she'll bring Lois's spunky side as well as new elements to the table.

Hopefully... If only she would take some small influence from my favourite Lois Lane.

tumblr_m7qvxiJggt1qbjy8co1_250.gif

tumblr_mduj3cGT5r1r6y6ggo1_500.gif

At least from that one shot in the trailer, you can already tell she's going to be way better than Kate Bosworth and that she has chemistry with Henry. Love that moment!

JAK®;24839835 said:
Adams seems off because she has a very feminine appearance. She has big, round blue eyes, a pale complexion and a round face. Combine that with her red hair and you get someone who looks more innocent than you would expect for the character.

Lois Lane, particularly in recent years, has always had a darker look with sharper, more masculine facial features. More of a femme fetale kind of look.

That's true and honestly, Lois and Clark often looked like brother and sister to me because of that. Black hair, blue eyes, the facial features of Lois...never made much sense to me. I prefer the more feminine appearance, also because I think it brings out the character in Lois more strongly. Kind of like the fantastical elements looking more impressive in a naturalistic setting. But that's just me. :oldrazz:

Superman: Secret Origin is my favorite Lois

I think and hope Adams most important contribution to the character will be making her more sympathetic and human. Less doll like, without losing the strong and spunky side of her.

So based on what everyone's seen so far, which comic book origin version of Superman do you seen Henry's being closest to in terms of characterization?

1. Birthright
2. Secret Origins
3. Earth One

Jukie Xl keeps posting on twitter how much he's working on the MOS score. Today he says he's meeting with Hans Zimmer and Zack Snyder.

So based on what everyone's seen so far, which comic book origin version of Superman do you seen Henry's being closest to in terms of characterization?

1. Birthright
2. Secret Origins
3. Earth One

Elements of all three to be honest but Earth One I'd say

Jukie Xl keeps posting on twitter how much he's working on the MOS score. Today he says he's meeting with Hans Zimmer and Zack Snyder.

He must be SUPER excited :cwink:

1. Birthright
2. Secret Origins
3. Earth One
None of the above. I hope that his performance incorporates the best bits from every incarnation of Superman.

Elements of all three to be honest but Earth One I'd say

Indeed; though I"m hoping that they don't go too much off of the last one since I really don't want to see Clark feeling like he's being cursed to be Superman and having a long ass moment of hesitation where he's like fighting with himself before he puts on the suit to go save people.

Indeed; though I"m hoping that they don't go too much off of the last one since I really don't want to see Clark feeling like he's being cursed to be Superman and having a long ass moment of hesitation where he's like fighting with himself before he puts on the suit to go save people.

I don't think they will, I think Lois will be the one who helps him realise his place in the world though.

Her hair looks brownish or dark blonde. Hope we get more Lois in the next trailer.

And I kind of want to see more Lara.

Earth one is comparable to an ultimate version of the character. Right down to the retelling of krypton. It's strange but I need to see that version of lex before I can say anything.

Birthright is my personal gold standard. Then again Waid had an ultimate version of lex in there.

My opinion here, but i think it will show the dp and white a good bit, its just that clark wont be there yet. White could spend most of the film chasing a story on supes and ufo's, hence the lois to smallville scene. Clark scoops them all at the end by giving a full story that reveals supes, bang, he's hired. Or something along those lines.

I was really hoping to hear some actual music from the movie... Hopefully the next thing they give us is some music instead of a pic.

Last edited:
I was really hoping to hear some actual music from the movie... Hopefully the next thing they give us is some music instead of a pic.

I'd expect it in the next trailer which is most likely gonna drop in May or with the Superbowl spot if they do one.

I was really hoping to hear some actual music from the movie... Hopefully the next thing the give us is some music instead of a pic.

Zimmer usually does that but it will be a while. I wouldn't expect music until March/April. He may put a theme out there before then but it won't necessarily be the main theme (All of this based on what he did with Batman).

Zimmer usually does that but it will be a while. I wouldn't expect music until March/April. He may put a theme out there before then but it won't necessarily be the main theme (All of this based on what he did with Batman).

Yeah, I didn't mean like a Superman Theme kind of thing (if there even is one)... Just some background music to give us a feeling of what the rest of the soundtrack will be like...but hey...the trailer is glorious enough to keep me happy for a while now :oldrazz:

from the set pics, we do know Lois is in Alaska and Smallville!!

so, perhaps, there are reports of "strange things" happening around the nation, and she goes to investigate. perhaps it's some strange man rescuing people with seemingly supermanly abilities........

from the trailers, it looks like something falls from the sky while Clark is fishing. so maybe Lois is in Alaska chasing down that story.

and then when Zod and co invade Smallville, Lois goes there for the scoop too.

perhaps Lois is attracted to these "ufo" stories cuz she's a "believer" herself!! maybe that's why she accepts Superman.

forget I said anything about birthright, there's no lex here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"