All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same reaction when I saw the 2nd trailer. Since I saw Clark on water, inmediately I remembered that description and then the trailer lost a part of his "surprise effect" for me.
I don't want that to happen again.

I really liked the 2nd trailer, but the Comic-Con footage was the best IMO.

I'm still wondering if we'll get any International trailers for this since they tend have quite a bit of new footage present in them at times, and are edited better than the domestic ones for some cases.

I would be happy if WB does the advertising campaign this way:

February - Superbowl commercial
March - MOS Trailer 3 in Jack the Giant Slayer
April - Images, clips, etc.
May - Making of Man of Steel (Featurette)

Wouldn't request more...

I would be happy if WB does the advertising campaign this way:

February - Superbowl commercial
March - MOS Trailer 3 in Jack the Giant Slayer
April - Images, clips, etc.
May - Making of Man of Steel (Featurette)

Wouldn't request more...

Add some images and news articles in late January, and you got yourself a deal.:oldrazz::word:

There's a guy on IMDB spilling massive spoilers about the film. I have received 3 long PM's from him about the film. Taking everything with a grain of salt, as he says his brother is really good friends with Snyder, and his brother was shown a rough cut of the film by Snyder a few days ago. The info he's sending out could be fake, could be real, who knows. I will say all the info I've read sounds very plausible. But again, it's easy to make **** up.

Whatever you do, PLEASE post any of this info in spoiler tags.

Actually, all this talk of spoilers and wanting to avoid them has got me thinking we should really have more than one thread in the non spoilers MOS forum...

Dude. Spill the beans bro. What is the guy from imdb saying. Post it here or pm me pls

Guys there is so much haha. Um lemme gather all the pm's and i'll just send all of the info at once.

Echo i sent you a PM.

I'd like to take a PM if it's not too much trouble! :)

I take it these would be the YBnormal21 spoilers then?

Wb gonna be mad if this get out.Anyways PM the spoilers.

I'll post something yb said as it's more about the production of the film and less about the film itself.
The budget was initially 185 million but later increased to 215 after Snyder showed higher ups his quick story boards ideas of some of the action sequences he had planned for the film. It was later increased to 235 million to account for extra cgi cost and the added 3D.

Thanks again boss for the PM!

Whether it's credible or not we'll have to wait to find out! One interesting point was the mention of Snyder apparently cutting together another trailer....which if anything could most likely be the Super Bowl spot...

I may not read it, but I would love a pm as well

Whatever you do please post any spoilers with spoiler tag - I still occasionally check this forums. Even though this is a slightly "spoilerish" trend, the stuffs from the IMDB guy are just too gratuitous spoilers. Even though I was aware of it, I haven't read it and wouldn't read/see spoiler stuffs beyond official trailers and photo-shoots.

Whatever happened to the good old days when the most I could get was a glimpse in Starlog magazine and a couple of upcoming preview? In fact, in those days I used to go to the cinema stone cold, hence why Alien frightened the ***** out of me and Superman TM was magical. No internet, twitter, 24/7 TV, Apple only became a corporation the year before Superman TM was released, and remake/reboot films were in single digit numbers.

It's kind of hard to believe though that Warner Bros. was willing to invest $235 Million into its budget considering that this is a origin film and that the last superman film didn't do so well an that was a $204 million project.

Are we allowed to discuss the info here via tagged or non-spoiler tagged? I'm kind of confused regarding one bit of the info involving the
prison planet
that has more to do with me not keeping up with all of the news and spoilers

If discussion about the spoilers is going to open up here, then I'm going to be avoiding this place I'm afraid... I don't really want to know too much going into this film outside of what is revealed in trailers / pics.

So we can agree that the info sounds plausible. But at the same time, it's easy to make crap up. But if all this is true, then my body isn't ready for the 2 and a half hours of awesomeness.

It's kind of hard to believe though that Warner Bros. was willing to invest $235 Million into its budget considering that this is a origin film and that the last superman film didn't do so well an that was a $204 million project.
Not too hard to believe considering that a lot of FX stuffs like flying is going to cost a lot of CGI works & time.

Anyone mind sending me a PM please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back