All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also says PG-13 for some language. Please tell me Clark doesn't curse!

I think it could be that too maybe something to do with Jor Els AI and shows him the destruction of Krypton. Although he has the suit on at that point so who knows. Plus from what we've seen I'm not too sure a dream sequence would fit but that's just me.
Are we completely sure that it's skeletons he's reaching out of? I'm thinking it's got to be some sci-fi way that the prisoners on the Black Zero are contained. I doubt it's just a lot of empty prison cells inside the ship.

intense sequences of sci-fi violence, action and destruction.
tumblr_m6rfyyjG2A1r0tv4mo1_500.gif

:up: It's about time!

^true but SR was PG-13 rating from the MPAA for some intense action violence.

seems mild compared to mos rating lol

SR should have been rated PG-13 for acts of creepy stalker related scenes. :oldrazz:

Are we completely sure that it's skeletons he's reaching out of? I'm thinking it's got to be some sci-fi way that the prisoners on the Black Zero are contained. I doubt it's just a lot of empty prison cells inside the ship.

They were definitely skulls, my two options I think are dream or ai sequence after all the Kryptonians have died OR the dead inmates of Black Zero

They were definitely skulls, my two options I think are dream or ai sequence after all the Kryptonians have died OR the dead inmates of Black Zero
Interesting and good guesses. I'm gonna theorize that it's like a 'spirit world' like phantom zone inside the Black Zero where Krypton's prisoners are subjected too and contained in. After Zod speaks to Kal aboard his ship (with Lois and Faora there) he roughs him up (him dropping to his knees and throwing up blood) and then puts him in this containment skeleton prison hell vortex (where he's reaching out for Lois).

Interesting and good guesses. I'm gonna theorize that it's like a 'spirit world' like phantom zone inside the Black Zero where Krypton's prisoners are subjected too and contained in. After Zod speaks to Kal aboard his ship (with Lois and Faora there) he roughs him up (him dropping to his knees and throwing up blood) and then puts him in this containment skeleton prison hell vortex (where he's reaching out for Lois).

that soundds good....

with all this kryptonian info it would be cool to get kelex on krypton aka the house of el's C3PO

I love the sound of that so basically they dump him in the Phantom Zone. Infact I like your theory better than both of mine.

I love the sound of that so basically they dump him in the Phantom Zone. Infact I like your theory better than both of mine.
:yay: Thanks. Yeah it's more sci-fi than having a ship full of prison cells.

And I'll add on what I posted earlier about Lois obtaining this Kryptonian laser lance weapon and taking charge Ellen Ripley style inside and is responsible for pulling Superman out of the temporal state. Setting the film up for the Metropolis climax.

Looks like I was on the money by saying MOS would get its MPAA rating by January. Now if WB would be smart and move it a bit early...

There were a few naughty words in the Burton and Nolan Batman films. But the hero never utters any of them. :cwink:

I still doubt it'll be that graphic with the actual story. I mean, literally piles of skulls and Superman reaching towards the camera. It's just a very surreal looking shot compared to the rest of the shots. Which also makes it come off a little cheesy with the skulls, so I still lean towards a dream/vision of immortality or Zod's rule on earth.

I'm not saying it won't be a dream sequence but I for some reason don't think it will be.

Right. Just seems too over-the-top to be part of the story. Is all...:oldrazz:

I'm not saying it won't be a dream sequence but I for some reason don't think it will be.
Because dream sequences are often seen as the ultimate cop-out and only serve to shock the audience and then let them down with the ultra-lame Deus Ex Machina of the character opening his eyes.

Another good image to get use to get butts in seats imo.
(For starters, it's never been seen in this "genre", and that includes the restricted ones too).

If he says anything, it'll probably go as far as "Who/what the hell are you?"

But, he probably says nothing. I can't think of a time Bruce said anything in the Nolan trilogy.

Glad to see that the final cut is pretty much done. Early just like TDKR, but MoS definitely needs work in the CGI department based off the trailer. Plenty of time to get it right.

Does anyone else think with WB making a big press release about MOS's MPAA rating that they might push the release date up? I mean, the movie is finished... why not?

Also, didn't WB move up Batman Begins two days to Wednesday because they were that confident in it?

Does anyone else think with WB making a big press release about MOS's MPAA rating that they might push the release date up? I mean, the movie is finished... why not?

Also, didn't WB move up Batman Begins two days to Wednesday because they were that confident in it?

Begins move was due to the pending competition.
Most films, like ASM, get released earlier in a week for similar reasons. Not all films but many. Notice HP7/Avengers/TDK/TDKR friday openings.

WB didn't make any press release, the rating was in the this weeks mpaa bulletin.

And no, they won't move it. Time to let that thought go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"