All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who else is still clinging to a hope that WB will pull some crazy marketing stunt during the Super Bowl...or is that just me

No, Bradley Cooper needs to play a superhero - preferably the Flash. He is superhero / leading man material.

Bradley has been my top contender for The Flash for a very long time. I think he would be great.

So who else is still clinging to a hope that WB will pull some crazy marketing stunt during the Super Bowl...or is that just me

Heck I'm an optimist, I WILL JOIN YOU.

I have no idea if the games started yet or not though.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed, I keep hoping something will appear online

the software i downloaded for free sux i'm tryin to make the video ...i like the score from the comic con video best ..its hard to find the timeline from the song though ...and this software sux

Yikes. Please no, lol.

i liked tasm, i just didnt like the villain, felt compared to everything else, it just didn't fit... kinda like everything seemed real, except for the beast..

i got tired of tryin to re edit a comic con trailer and just changed the music over to williams theme ...can't u open it?

If that's the Comic-Con trailer, don't bother. No posting of bootleg material here.

no ...its not ...if you have good video editing software you could remake the comic con trailer out of the 2 trailers we have and use thin red line music ...i just have crappy software

no ...its not ...if you have good video editing software you could remake the comic con trailer out of the 2 trailers we have and use thin red line music ...i just have crappy software

wait....how'd you do that when I can think of at least 4 different scenes that haven't been shown outside of the comic-con trailer.....

2 scenes for example, Superman in a pile of skulls and Superman and Lois kissing, those are only in the comic-con trailer....so far

i didn't do it ...and it doesn't ahve to be a a complete replica but you could make it close and with better quality music

Iron man first superbowl spot reminded me of superman returns plane sequence.

i didn't do it ...and it doesn't ahve to be a a complete replica but you could make it close and with better quality music

oh, my mistake, I took that as if you made it, sry about that, I'm gonna have to try to see this vid then, I'm getting the "private" msg too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"